What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinch of Nom creamy garlic chicken! It’s one of my all time fave recipes!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I made a fresh lentil and vegetable soup to have with cheese toasties.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Homemade chicken korma with homemade gluten free naan breads, rice and shop bought poppadoms. On the side will also be a pot of chopped onions and some dips like mango chutney and lime pickle.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
tuna steak with a sesame/lemon marinade and sesame seeds. 🐠 a side of homemade summer rolls with carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, radish and onion inside, as well as some goat feta cheese, sriracha and a mix of sesame oil, lemon juice and fish sauce 🥰 🐟

• Heart
tuna steak with a sesame/lemon marinade and sesame seeds. 🐠 a side of homemade summer rolls with carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, radish and onion inside, as well as some goat feta cheese, sriracha and a mix of sesame oil, lemon juice and fish sauce 🥰 🐟
Yum!

Biscuits and tea for me today :coffee: Need some comfort, had a late lunch so I'm not feeling very hungry.

• Heart
Cold Beef and chips and a crust from a fresh uncut loaf (which will become breadcrumbs for the Xmas pudds)

Pizza tonight, have to run to the store after work and it will be too late to start cooking. So just picking up a pizza from the store.

As posted here the other day, I tried to make hainanese chicken rice and I failed. I basically ended up with chicken and wet cement.

Luckily, as well as putting in the wrong amount of water, I also used the wrong amount of rice so there wasn’t too much rice to eat. I did still have a few chicken thighs left though so i washed the cooked chicken thighs under the tap to get all the rice off and then shredded it and cooked it with spinach and noodles! I’m happy I was able to “upcycle” my chicken! Success finally. Kinda.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know its still breakfast time, but for tonight I am planning on having Chicken jalfrezi & rice.

Am currently marinating the chicken breasts with garlic, paprika and medium hot curry powder coated in fat-free Greek yogurt.

I fell asleep early last night so we didn't have the chicken and chorizo chicken thighs like planned 😭 so were having them tonight!

Just a couple of BLT sarnies, followed by (checks fridge/freezer), apple turnover and rum & raisin ice cream

Chinese takeaway. Was supposed to have it tomorrow but literally only have fish in (need to go shopping) and didn’t fancy it.

Happy though because since moving I’ve never managed to find a Chinese as good as the one where I used to live and although it wasn’t quiteeee up to par, it was bloody lovely!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.