What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You all sound like you’ve had lovely meals wish I had the time to cook like that from scratch which I love doing but with 3 children I don’t have much time so it was jacket potato m, Cajun chicken and salad for tea. We had a picnic outside for lunch but I just had sandwiches and fruit nothing exciting.

Reactions: 3
You all sound like you’ve had lovely meals wish I had the time to cook like that from scratch which I love doing but with 3 children I don’t have much time so it was jacket potato m, Cajun chicken and salad for tea. We had a picnic outside for lunch but I just had sandwiches and fruit nothing exciting.
Honestly, That sounds lovely. Its not easy with kids they are all feed and happy. Your doing a great job. 😉

• Heart
Made my own chicken parmo well I cheated using ready done chicken steaks added the sauce and cheese, potato wedges and salad

Chicken curry . That Mayflower one that tastes like Chinese curry .. and made my own roti breads as I wanted something diffferent to rice
Tomorrow I think it's ravioli with a spicy sauce alll over it which I'll make ..the sauce , not the Ravioli

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Chicken curry . That Mayflower one that tastes like Chinese curry .. and made my own roti breads as I wanted something diffferent to rice
Tomorrow I think it's ravioli with a spicy sauce alll over it which I'll make ..the sauce , not the Ravioli
Mayflower curry sauce, sounds interesting, looks like I'm heading to Iceland!

Reactions: 1
Homemade red lentil soup with cumin served with cheese on toast.

Reactions: 1
Making nibbles tonight for our zoom quiz and get very drunk night.

Sticky honey bbq wings
Potato skins with cheese/bacon/sour cream and spring onions. All homemade

And lot's of whisky sours.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ridiculously random dinner tonight, went cupboard shopping Kievs, mushroom pasta and garden peas. Thoughts of food shopping, cant leave it any longer

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.