What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lasts night dinner was leftovers so uneventful, tonight it is a chicken pasta dish again not very exciting

Reactions: 2
A freezer raid yielded a couple portions of Bolognese. We shook that up and opted for fusili rather than spahetti lol.

I’m trying to clear out my freezer so its sausages and mash tonight. Husbands and kids favour, not a fan of sausages but hey ho!

Reactions: 3
It was quorn stir fry and noodles tonight. Not thrilling but filling. (Didn't actually mean to rhyme there haha!)

I had chicken with black bean sauce and boiled rice....all the chinese takeaways near me have closed at the minute so I'm desperately trying to recreate it at home haha :)

Reactions: 4
I made stovies with various meaty odds and ends that have been accumulating in the freezer since lockdown began. Unfortunately we hit that pot like a plague of locusts and there is no evidence that they ever existed. Maybe it was just a dream 😞😞

I had a picky dinner as I wanted to get rid of things that needed eating in from the fridge.

Reactions: 3
I'm might to do a pasta dish tomorrow other half hates pasta but he bought it because he thought we might need it. His punishment for buying it when someone else wanted it.

• Haha
We had cheese quarter pounders with “Big Mac” sauce and fries.

• Haha
We had chicken cacciatore with new potatoes and mixed veg. I've been completely engrossed in Gangs of London on the telly which is keeping me off posting in a timely manner 😄

Was pasta bake as promised should of seen the partners face drop then went to chippy and had to queue for 20minutes. Dont worry I can eat a pasta bake cold for breakfast in morning I dont waste food

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ham and broccoli tagliatelle. It was supposed to be ham & mushroom but I forgot to buy mushrooms in the food shop and wasn’t going back for one item!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.