What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pasta bake with chicken and loads of veg. Absolutely amazing however I’m sweating eating it 😂😂 the chicken and veg all needed using up though so couldn’t change the meal plan 😂

Reactions: 1
Sweet chilli chicken thighs with savory rice and steamed veg!

Reactions: 2
I’ll be inspiring precisely nobody here but I had steamed veg and tinned tuna. Cat food basically.
I have the exact same sort of meals at the moment! You're not alone 😂😜

Kind of binged and tonight was a quorn picnic graze. My sister came to visit with her husband and we had a garden picnic. I don't eat pork so had Quorn cocktails sausages, Quorn scotch eggs, Pesto Pasta & some Salmon Sushi.

Reactions: 1
It is salad,salad,salad at the moment while it is so hot. The mere thought of cooking something in the oven in this heat...phew !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.