What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh only had them with chips or mash at IKEA!! What sauce do you have them with, just a tomato based one??
They’re lush with anything😂😂 yeah a normal tomato pasta sauce! We buy either the IKEA ones or Costco do similar Swedish meatballs which are just as good, depends where we’ve been shopping recently😂

Chilli con carne, rice and some Aldi fake doritos on the side. Had some strawberries, Greek yoghurt & Freedom Choc Shot sauce on top for pudding 😋

Reactions: 1
Chilli con carne, rice and some Aldi fake doritos on the side. Had some strawberries, Greek yoghurt & Freedom Choc Shot sauce on top for pudding 😋
I usually just serve the fake Doritos (always plain ones) with the chilli and skip rice. But I do use sour cream or yogurt, grated cheese and chopped lettuce, onion and tomatoes as toppings.

I usually just serve the fake Doritos (always plain ones) with the chilli and skip rice. But I do use sour cream or yogurt, grated cheese and chopped lettuce, onion and tomatoes as toppings.
I usually do sour cream, guac etc but didn’t have any in! Might replace the rice next time for them

Had a ridicously early dinner, butternut squash soup and a cheese sandwich. Just not bothered today to be in the kitchen.

Chicken stuffed with jalapeño Philadelphia then wrapped in bacon and a huge salad

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Chorizo pasta with broccoli, red onion, tomatoes. Crumbled over some feta and add a few chilli flakes.

Last night had Indian, had picky starters between a group of us of onion bhaji, Bombay aloo, mixed grill, prawn puri, chicken pakoras shedloads of onion salad and mint yoghurt. Had absolutely no space for the main 🤣
Tonight doing a fake Nando’s. Chicken thighs marinated in Nando’s sauce, homemade chips, coleslaw, halloumi and corn on the cob with perinaise 😍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.