What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oven fried chicken (recipe by Miguel Barclay on Instagram, he's got some yummy food) with homemade coleslaw and various salads

Reactions: 3
I've just had two slices of Costco pizza I think I'm done for the evening 🙈

Reactions: 1
I had chicken and noodles but different to how I usually do. I made a marinade using soy, ginger, chilli, honey and garlic. It was very nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I went to Frankie & Bennies - shared bacon and cheese potato skins and mozzarella dippers to start, then had a chicken parmigiana and aero sundae for dessert😍

I had a cheese and onion toastie, have had a headache and felt off all day so OH made them, he doesn’t do cooking

Steak, corn on the cob, chilli baby pots and peppercorn sauce - steak blue... beauts

For someone who was a veggie for three years until Christmas I’ve gone from one extreme to the other having a blue steak 🤣

still love a veggie dish though 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll be inspiring precisely nobody here but I had steamed veg and tinned tuna. Cat food basically.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's too hot to cook so I'm making a salmon salad. Might have a salted caramel Cornetto for pudding!

We’ve discovered a new favourite easy dinner this summer, we season some chicken breast in paprika/garlic/jerk etc and then fry it off, serve with a huge salad, avocado, Caesar dressing, little cubed potatoes in the air fryer, mix it all up - delish!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.