Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2561271
“I actually dont drink that much now anyway”

from the woman who only a week ago was absolutely plastered swinging around on a boat in Italy….! Pull the other one love! Also, she cant stay off the drink can she? She just cannot manage to go without alcohol - shes doing this long awaited zoe plan diet thing this week but going out on Sunday for a meal and hasnt got the self control to just not drink. Thats pretty sad.

and “this isn’t about weight loss for me….,, but i do have about half a stone to shift.…”

she is all over the place
I haven't looked in the mirror today...with a face if slap on also
IYDKYNTGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2561271
“I actually dont drink that much now anyway”

from the woman who only a week ago was absolutely plastered swinging around on a boat in Italy….! Pull the other one love!
Totally agree, I thought exactly this! It’s been mentioned on here that drinking will flare up her arthritis a lot, you would think she would try to stop drinking for a while to see if it helps.
Don’t get me wrong I like a drink but lately have cut back a lot as I can’t handle the hangovers 😆

Reactions: 2
Another disgusting item of clothing today too! What the heck is that jacket?!! 🤮 probably cost £££ but looks like a bin liner 😂

Reactions: 1
Another disgusting item of clothing today too! What the heck is that jacket?!! 🤮 probably cost £££ but looks like a bin liner 😂
It looks like a deep sea divers jacket that Scuba Steve would be proud of!

what’s the candle chat all about - she sounds pissed like my old auntie trying to flog her Avon tat after three glasses of cheap plonk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like a deep sea divers jacket that Scuba Steve would be proud of!

what’s the candle chat all about - she sounds pissed like my old auntie trying to flog her Avon tat after three glasses of cheap plonk
The candle stories were a joke. She was just repeating herself over and over again, picking up and putting down candles, i was getting whiplash! I was completely confused as to which thing she was talking about. Not a great advert for Soul Candles at all. It was a mess.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch her stories last night….?!

she was RAGING with Mark!!!!!!!!

and “im only having this one glass of wine then going to my bed“

IMG_4536.jpeg

sure Nicki ….. sure……

#EMBARRASING

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is raging at being a mother too! I havnt had a break in forever Wot a load of crap! Amara is defo going to be a spoilt brat why does she allow her to keep destroying things. Oh I can’t buy any more expensive sunglasses cuz Amaaaaaaarrrrrrraaaaa breaks them🤦‍♀️ Well don’t bloody allow her to you moron! She plays at life too.” I thought u would look like a school run mum In this outfit” get a bloody grip woman and grow up 😡🤮

Reactions: 11
She is raging at being a mother too! I havnt had a break in forever Wot a load of crap! Amara is defo going to be a spoilt brat why does she allow her to keep destroying things. Oh I can’t buy any more expensive sunglasses cuz Amaaaaaaarrrrrrraaaaa breaks them🤦‍♀️ Well don’t bloody allow her to you moron! She plays at life too.” I thought u would look like a school run mum In this outfit” get a bloody grip woman and grow up 😡🤮
I know she acknowledged it herself but she always says ‘I’ve had Amara all day” like yeh she’s your child what’s your point!? I don’t begrudge a mother some me time lord knows it’s needed sometimes but I find it an odd thing to say you’ve had your own child all day or all week.

Reactions: 9
@Its_Me Ive noticed this too and thought it was weird. I think she likes others to look after Amara for at least some of the day, either Mark or her SiL. Looks like she never tells Amara no. That’s expensive make up she’s wrecked, sunglasses. She’s making a rod for her own back.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was she not in London a few weekends ago and the hairdresser and mail appointments. I would say she gets plenty of time to herself!

Amara seems like an easy little one going along with their lifestyle, wait till she doesn’t nap or sleep till 10am and come back to us with how hard things are 😝

• Heart
Im calling BULLSHIT on this for sure 🤣
No she actually was…. 100% her birthday is in January so shes 38 coming up

she looks about 10 years older than she is and i think being with Mark (who actually is in his mid 40s, he was born in 1978) has seriously aged her

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think the way she ‘styles’ her outfits and the make up and insistence on lip liner really ages her. When she’s in casual clothes, and not much make up she looks better and not so old and frumpy.

I think the way she ‘styles’ her outfits and the make up and insistence on lip liner really ages her. When she’s in casual clothes, and not much make up she looks better and not so old and frumpy.
Agree. The uniform she wears of gawdy top with a tailored/suit jacket is so old fashioned. The make up and hair are very 1990s she just seems stuck in this weird rut where she thinks dressing like her Mum in 1995 is where its at!!!

• Haha
Generally I don’t mind Nikki as much as some other “influencers” but she’s really grinding my gears just now. Proper thinks she’s a celebrity & as for that bloody shop; it’s just an excuse for her to fill her house with overpriced tat & play shoppies. She’s just a joke of a woman.

• Haha
7.30 rise is a lie in for christs sake, amara is purely an accessory and an inconvenience to nickys lifestyle palming her off between each parent to continue with pre amara lifestyle, maybe with the money she sells amaras overpriced cast offs she can buy babygrows that fit her, her they shouldn't be so tight round her feet.

Attachments

7.30 rise is a lie in for christs sake, amara is purely an accessory and an inconvenience to nickys lifestyle palming her off between each parent to continue with pre amara lifestyle, maybe with the money she sells amaras overpriced cast offs she can buy babygrows that fit her, her they shouldn't be so tight round her feet.
Imagine thinking 730 is early with a toddler 🤣 agreed sleepsuit is too tight and poor thing is unwell but it’s Nicki we are supposed to feel sorry for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.