Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His voice confirmed for me he is 100% gross 😂
And the fact that hes about 5’4, looks like a bad David Coulthard impersonator, has the voice of a pre-pubescent school boy and looks, acts & dances like a old grandad at a wedding………. Hes such…… wet. i couldnt get on board with a guy who just doesn’t work either, find that a major Ick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t get over her being dressed like that today when it was absolutely roasting in Aberdeen.Plus with all that make-up on, it must have been sweating down her face 🥵

Also I know this is nasty as it obviously is part of their livelihood but I just laugh at how seriously she takes westholme interiors. She honestly thinks they’re some huge global brand with their spread in Grazia & advert on stv 😂😂 to me it always looks like she’s playing shop & buying everything she likes personally & then filling her home with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately for Westholme interiors all of their products can be found for half the price at a local home sense or the range. I've never seen them sell a unique product I couldn't buy for half the price. Those plushie pumpkin things are all the rage right now and can be found in BM Stores 😄

Did she not say last week she’d cancelled this night away?
She couldn’t cancel it cos it was a deal or something. Imagine being someone else in that restaurant having a nice meal with a toddler next to you… they are the type of people who would have hated that two years ago

Reactions: 7
Did she not say last week she’d cancelled this night away?
I thought she said that they didn’t have it booked at all but that she got an email with some deal/money off a stay so she “had” to book them in, but that she would have to take Amara because she “couldn’t stand” to have any more time away from her after the nonsense with them not being able to get home from Italy last week…. Which i actually took to mean that they basically had noone left to ask to babysit because everyone has bent over backwards last week while they were away…..

i dunno i just don’t see why they bothered 🤷🏼‍♀️ they couldn’t enjoy a nice romantic meal with her there and certainly couldn’t enjoy a romantic evening in the very expensive bedroom after with her there so…… why bother? may aswell have just stayed at home and had a meal?

Reactions: 4
I’m going to buck the trend (and please trust me when I say that I think a lot of the stuff she does is excessive!)……..I’m pretty sure that she said that they had vouchers from both sets of parents? Why shouldn’t they take Amara? Gleneagles is actually very geared up for families.

I think it’s very different from the type of break there she could have imagined pre-child (I’m sure I remember a break when she was so hungover that she couldn’t join a family bike ride), but things change!

Amara is very much a showpiece. And I suspect niki believes everyone will love her as much as she does. And likely she enjoys any attention the kid brings her while she’s out, as much as she likes to use her on Instagram for the same reasons.But I could imagine the wrath if anyone dared to not find the kid cute🤣

• Haha
I thought she said that they didn’t have it booked at all but that she got an email with some deal/money off a stay so she “had” to book them in, but that she would have to take Amara because she “couldn’t stand” to have any more time away from her after the nonsense with them not being able to get home from Italy last week…. Which i actually took to mean that they basically had noone left to ask to babysit because everyone has bent over backwards last week while they were away…..

i dunno i just don’t see why they bothered 🤷🏼‍♀️ they couldn’t enjoy a nice romantic meal with her there and certainly couldn’t enjoy a romantic evening in the very expensive bedroom after with her there so…… why bother? may aswell have just stayed at home and had a meal?
I think it’s nice they took her, my little one is a few days younger and he’s been on many meals with us. Yes it’s nice to have time apart but all big hotels now are catering towards families.

Amara is very much a showpiece. And I suspect niki believes everyone will love her as much as she does. And likely she enjoys any attention the kid brings her while she’s out, as much as she likes to use her on Instagram for the same reasons.But I could imagine the wrath if anyone dared to not find the kid cute🤣
I really don't think she's a cute bairn at all :censored::censored::censored:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The bleeping elvis song and the wedding video is making me howl! It’s obviously their song but the video is so naff and the song just tops it off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone that disappeared from social media and claimed she didn't miss it. She's soon got back into the swing of things with her lip liner tiktoks 🙄 as she's now an 'entrepreneur'.
Give it 6 months and she'll be flogging the ketones again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This will no doubt offend some but I agree about gleneagles, I have been with my husband a few times for special occasions but never with the kids. Although they do cater for children, to us it’s always been a place where we can switch off for a weekend. Also, there is a more kid-friendly restaurant but I noticed they took her to the very adult restaurant which of course they are entitled to do but I certainly wouldn’t want to eat my very expensive meal next to a screaming toddler. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This will no doubt offend some but I agree about gleneagles, I have been with my husband a few times for special occasions but never with the kids. Although they do cater for children, to us it’s always been a place where we can switch off for a weekend. Also, there is a more kid-friendly restaurant but I noticed they took her to the very adult restaurant which of course they are entitled to do but I certainly wouldn’t want to eat my very expensive meal next to a screaming toddler. Just my opinion.
Yeh I don’t mind children around during the day etc but sitting down to a nice evening meal, no

Reactions: 5
How on earth do they get Amara to sleep till 830/9. My little one who is 6 weeks older is PING wide awake at 630. Every. Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.