Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not new I deleted my old account used to be booboo76, anyway when is this house gonna be finished, i still cannot work out what she’s done to it again, and now she’s selling her lamps and cushions n stuff, it never ends with her does it, she strikes me as someone who is never happy with anything, I could not deal with that amount of disruption in my life all the time!

Reactions: 8
I’m not new I deleted my old account used to be booboo76, anyway when is this house gonna be finished, i still cannot work out what she’s done to it again, and now she’s selling her lamps and cushions n stuff, it never ends with her does it, she strikes me as someone who is never happy with anything, I could not deal with that amount of disruption in my life all the time!
So this is her now doing stuff to the second living room - the living room they NEVER use. Selling perfectly fine furniture and things that are immaculate and are perfectly adequate for a room that no one ever uses…… it’s beyond a joke.

Reactions: 10
So this is her now doing stuff to the second living room - the living room they NEVER use. Selling perfectly fine furniture and things that are immaculate and are perfectly adequate for a room that no one ever uses…… it’s beyond a joke.
Remember when she dressed the table at Xmas for no reason whatsoever, nobody came to eat or anything, I couldn’t cope with stuff out like that collecting dust, she always does this doesn’t she buys expensive stuff gets bored then sells it probably for a pittance! 😳🙄

Reactions: 5
There’s nothing wrong with that room. Just STOP! Leave it alone and enjoy your baby girl without the renovation, shopping, styling drama 🤷🏼‍♀️

I can't deal with the hair pics. A 2 year hair journey and there's still a band of weird dull ash colour across the middle. And it's still 1990's blonde.

Reactions: 4
I can't deal with the hair pics. A 2 year hair journey and there's still a band of weird dull ash colour across the middle. And it's still 1990's blonde.
Her hair looks awful. I don’t know what she’s seeing but her hair is thin, damaged and wispy all through the mid length to ends and actually she needs it cut off completely into a short jaw length Bob and she needs to stop bleaching it.

I’ve never been a huge fan of her style, always found it a bit tacky but appreciated the work they put in and the transformation. But, this new look/vibe is just atrocious on every level. What is she thinking. That pink rug is going to haunt me for months

• Haha
A dining room that never gets used.
A pool room that never gets used.
A front living room that never gets used.

Instead they're going to sit behind the door in that tiny cramped corner, looking at themselves in the mirrors watching a TV that doesn't even fit the space properly 😑
It must be like living in a warehouse, there's no warmth or cosiness in that house at all, all that time & money they've wasted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think she actually knows what she wants with that house. Personally from outside looking in, this is like a means to an end and wouldn't be surprised if they try to sell up again.

I dont think she actually knows what she wants with that house. Personally from outside looking in, this is like a means to an end and wouldn't be surprised if they try to sell up again.
She so desperately wants it to be some fancy, grand designs style high end property but it’s just not. No matter how many rolls of expensive wall paper she buys or how many times she redecorates or how much fake marble wet wall she has put in, it’s never going to be anything other than a boring house or an average street full of pensioners, in dull grey old Aberdeen. You can’t polish a turd as they say. The smart thing they should have done was to have stripped it all back to a neutral family home and put it up for sale at a reasonable realistic price. They were asking way too much for it when they put it up and it was way too over the top inside.

How long until Amara runs full throttle into those stupid mirrored walls in the living corner?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There’s part of me that thinks why should Nikki ‘read the room’, it’s her money and people who watch will know that she’s never said that she’s on an economy drive. I watch and think “this must be how the other half live!” But I cannot for the life of me see how they both get so many things wrong? It’s as though neither of them have heard of a tape measure! If I had a £1 for every time she says something wasn’t as expected because of measurements I could afford to recover my own sofa 😂. There’s a saying ‘more haste, less speed’. I think they could save 50% of what they spend out just double-checking stuff before they press ‘Buy’.

Reactions: 9
I used to absolutely love how her house looked but every bit of this Reno is so tacky. Marble is really outdated now and all the mirrors scream gypsy style. She’s ruined what was a stunning house 😢

Reactions: 7
There’s part of me that thinks why should Nikki ‘read the room’, it’s her money and people who watch will know that she’s never said that she’s on an economy drive. I watch and think “this must be how the other half live!” But I cannot for the life of me see how they both get so many things wrong? It’s as though neither of them have heard of a tape measure! If I had a £1 for every time she says something wasn’t as expected because of measurements I could afford to recover my own sofa 😂. There’s a saying ‘more haste, less speed’. I think they could save 50% of what they spend out just double-checking stuff before they press ‘Buy’.
I don’t have any issue with people spending their own money, but the wealth that Nicki has doesn’t come from her or Mark. Which is fine - she can’t help that she was born into a family with money. But I just find her attitude to money and the way she splurges money is just vulgar. She has no concept of the value of money and she has no idea how to spend money correctly - she sees an expensive price tag or a designer label and she thinks that she has to have it - irrespective of wether it’s nice or well made or appropriate. She spends money for the sake of spending it and she has no appreciation for it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t have any issue with people spending their own money, but the wealth that Nicki has doesn’t come from her or Mark. Which is fine - she can’t help that she was born into a family with money. But I just find her attitude to money and the way she splurges money is just vulgar. She has no concept of the value of money and she has no idea how to spend money correctly - she sees an expensive price tag or a designer label and she thinks that she has to have it - irrespective of wether it’s nice or well made or appropriate. She spends money for the sake of spending it and she has no appreciation for it at all.
I do hear you, but essentially it’s no-one’s business where the money comes from? Could be from parents and that does seem the most likely source, but could also have invested well, had an inheritance windfall or perhaps her parents are of the mindset that their offspring will get money when they die and they’d prefer them to have it now?

Whenever I’ve asked or commented she always responds and extremely personable. I just enjoy watching the content - apart from when she went through the ‘Ketones phase’ - as short of a wee personal windfall it’s wildly different from my own life.

Reactions: 3
I do hear you, but essentially it’s no-one’s business where the money comes from? Could be from parents and that does seem the most likely source, but could also have invested well, had an inheritance windfall or perhaps her parents are of the mindset that their offspring will get money when they die and they’d prefer them to have it now?

Whenever I’ve asked or commented she always responds and extremely personable. I just enjoy watching the content - apart from when she went through the ‘Ketones phase’ - as short of a wee personal windfall it’s wildly different from my own life.
That’s fair enough. I’m probably In a similar financial position as she is, through sheer hard work on mine and my husbands behalf, and I just see her as a daft wee girl playing at being a grown up. I’m slightly older than her, and I just find her completely non relatable and I can’t imagine what trying to hold any kind of conversation with her would be like!

Reactions: 2
What annoyed me was she said “baby is sick…I’m away to get my hair done” if my baby was sick the last thing I’d be thinking about is getting dolled up and getting my hair done.

Reactions: 5
Very boring stories.

Sorry for anyone that has marble. But I really dislike it. The huge 'flashes' that end bluntly at the edge of a tile look awful and I don't even have ocd but they stir a devil in me. 😂 As for the glass door through to the wine cupboard in the middle of the mirrors, it's like a vestibular migraine. The whole area looks cluttered and messy. The front room looks like a posh dentist or cosmetic clinic now with the fifty shades of grey sex dungeon looking seating.
That house has been ripped apart money burnt and is soul less nowadays, so many incredibly bad and expensive design decisions. Today it's the position of the loo in the 'powder room'.
I think she needs to calm down this obsessive posting about expensive tit, turning around rooms and endless changing furniture etc. Do it by all means, spend your money, however you gained it, your own way but it's incredibly ignorant, vulgar and inappropriate given the economic situation for many of us. Bring back some humour Nikki!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.