Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the Karen she always talks about? Her sis in law? And mother of her niece & nephew; Toni & I can’t remember the boys name but he does TikTok’s with her. I’m pretty sure that’s her brother’s family. Wow & he’s got a new girlfriend? Awkward for Nikki as she’s really good friends with Karen 😬
Ooh she hasn’t mentioned Karen for ages now I think about it…

Reactions: 2
Where is she now? For someone who protests that she’s so busy all of the time she sure acts like she doesn’t have an *actual* job.

Reactions: 3
Mark thrusting at the camera 🤢
Sorry but imagine getting that over exited because you can have a drink….. when you are away with your wife & kid. What a bleeping sad act. The pair of them need to sign up to AA and sort themselves out, their drinking is out of control and alcohol seems to completely dominate everything they do, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Makro is an absolute creep of a guy, the thrusting gave me the dry heave 🤢
He is absolutely bleeping repulsive. Hes an old, ugly, creepy drunk. Genuinely dont know what the duck she sees in him at all. He makes me heave. Hes like one of those creepy handsy old guys that goes out to clubs, has too many drinks and starts being a total letch - ughhhhh

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He is absolutely bleeping repulsive. Hes an old, ugly, creepy drunk. Genuinely dont know what the duck she sees in him at all. He makes me heave. Hes like one of those creepy handsy old guys that goes out to clubs, has too many drinks and starts being a total letch - ughhhhh
Yes, or the village weirdo that’s in the bar morning until night and people buy him an extra double vodka because they know come 7pm the stupid dancing will start and it’s all fun and games until his teeth fall out or he pisses himself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
lol at her not tagging where she is because it’s not lake como or Lapland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So mark the drunk has taken himself off to bed with a hangover and Nicki is on a sun lounger…… where is Amara? With her messy, hungover father? I sincerely hope not. These two are a joke.

Reactions: 1
I recognise the top of the hotel - it’s Gran Canaria - I think they’re ’keeping It real’ on a wee Jet2 special!
slumming it with us mere mortals on a Gran Canaria holiday! Never known “self employed” folk to work as little as they do but then don’t have a trust fund to keep them afloat.
duck off Nikki.

Reactions: 5
I recognise the top of the hotel - it’s Gran Canaria - I think they’re ’keeping It real’ on a wee Jet2 special!
and now she’s let us all know it’s Gran Canaria but feels very Dubaaaai - 🤔 sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her birthday last year was “miserable“ because its dry January and no ones drinking

that just about sums it up i think.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.