Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’m pretty sure she used the expression ‘once in a lifetime’, before also saying they’ll probably wait until Amara’s 5 or 6 before going again.
Yeh if it was once in a lifetime you would wait for that age anyway when they are more likely to remember it. It does look amazing and I’d love take mine when they’re of age I just cba with the endless stories and the humble bragging in the form of Q&A’s plus I’ve got a normal sized iPhone and I can’t read text that small without straining my eyes 😂

Reactions: 5
She knows she will get ripped if she actually says the cost. But that must have been easily a £10K holiday - it was over Christmas, the resort is extortionate, they did lots of activities etc

also she keeps saying it was a “last minute” decision to go…….. hmmmmm bullshit because MONTHS ago she was talking about the snow suit and bits she had got for A, because they were going away on a trip, so she knew about it months ago. Not exactly last minute.
Also everyone knows the Father Christmas experience holidays to Lapland get booked up months in advance so I also call bullshit.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2659137
---
View attachment 2659137
---
Sorry I can't seem to post the picture I intended to.
Anyway it's one with nikki and Mario from her latest instastories where she's farting about with filters and describing him as "gorgeous"!!!!!! 😝
(Tattle is probably rebelling against having the pug ugly little grump on its pages)! 😂
Should have gone to specsavers nik! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2659137
---
View attachment 2659137
---
Sorry I can't seem to post the picture I intended to.
Anyway it's one with nikki and Mario from her latest instastories where she's farting about with filters and describing him as "gorgeous"!!!!!! 😝
(Tattle is probably rebelling against having the pug ugly little grump on its pages)! 😂
Should have gone to specsavers nik! 😂
We have seen her taste in everything from clothes to home decor. Stands to reason she has zero taste in men and finds that minger attractive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Her moaning about her child having too many toys taking up room in her beloved house🙄. Amara really is an inconvenience to her life.

Reactions: 8
Her moaning about her child having too many toys taking up room in her beloved house🙄. Amara really is an inconvenience to her life.
She hasnt seemed to click that its Amara’s house too. Not just her and wee Pinochio‘s. Its bleeping christmas - let the house be full of toys and let your child enjoy them. Honest to christ, that house could use an injection of fun/colour to break up the monotony of beige

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You just know when Amara is older she’ll be drinking with her and her pals in the kitchen hanging around trying to be the cool mom. With overlined dark lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh here we go Nikki the white saviour much🤦‍♀️🤮why does the child need such a staged photo of her and tiny fugly old Mark anyway ffs! if they need a pic at all just send a bastard natural family pic fffs😡🤦‍♀️ bombard with her rich hols then slip in a nod to Alzheimer’s and the good old none of yous no our real struggles! Followed by a healthy dose of im saving the poor black children. duck of Nikki and drag the hobbit with you then duck off some more!

Reactions: 4
I get what you are saying but at least it's a genuine post and support of a charity. Whatever the motivation on her part, if some followers consider supporting then that, to me is a good thing. This past 48 hours I've hardly seen any sincerity in instawankers posts it's all just new year, look at me, look at what I've got tit. Or the other type, 'drink more water, read 10 pages of a book daily crap'. Nikki has been consistent in her support of that particular charity and I respect her for that tbh.

Reactions: 9
I get what you are saying but at least it's a genuine post and support of a charity. Whatever the motivation on her part, if some followers consider supporting then that, to me is a good thing. This past 48 hours I've hardly seen any sincerity in instawankers posts it's all just new year, look at me, look at what I've got tit. Or the other type, 'drink more water, read 10 pages of a book daily crap'. Nikki has been consistent in her support of that particular charity and I respect her for that tbh.
I agree, they have supported DP for years, i dont see anything wrong in her promoting it. It seems like genuinely something they do care about and enjoy doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sadly: Her bro and wife have split. 😭So nae sure the play on that. But my BFF knows Niki Brother NEW GF. I could have mare gossip.

• Wow
  • Heart
Sadly: Her bro and wife have split. 😭So nae sure the play on that. But my BFF knows Niki Brother NEW GF. I could have mare gossip.
Is that the Karen she always talks about? Her sis in law? And mother of her niece & nephew; Toni & I can’t remember the boys name but he does TikTok’s with her. I’m pretty sure that’s her brother’s family. Wow & he’s got a new girlfriend? Awkward for Nikki as she’s really good friends with Karen 😬

Reactions: 3
Is that the Karen she always talks about? Her sis in law? And mother of her niece & nephew; Toni & I can’t remember the boys name but he does TikTok’s with her. I’m pretty sure that’s her brother’s family. Wow & he’s got a new girlfriend? Awkward for Nikki as she’s really good friends with Karen 😬
I just wondered the Winter Escape might have been because things with 3rd Sibling wasnt so good!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.