Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DDEM

Nah thats just weird mate. Having a table fully set with flatware/cutlery/ glasses etc gathering dust…. Thats fucking weirdo behaviour
Good job I like being a weirdo 😂
It’s also not gathering dust if me my hubby and 3 kids are using the table and dishes every day 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2

canadianwoopwoop

Yeah I do remember she used to put up stories drunk with that Ursula glass….either having a rant about something or obsessing in the high pitched drunk voice about her wee baby darling cat 🙄🙄🙄🙄

twilightgarden

VIP Member
View attachment 2561271
“I actually dont drink that much now anyway”

from the woman who only a week ago was absolutely plastered swinging around on a boat in Italy….! Pull the other one love!
Totally agree, I thought exactly this! It’s been mentioned on here that drinking will flare up her arthritis a lot, you would think she would try to stop drinking for a while to see if it helps.
Don’t get me wrong I like a drink but lately have cut back a lot as I can’t handle the hangovers 😆

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Sorry am I missing something with her latest stories in the nursery? What the hell is that canopy for? Now it’s not over the cot is she just going to leave it hanging there??

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Slurring her love of friends in those last stories. She is so cringe can’t even spell his characters name properly. It’s very sad news but we don’t need broadcaster Nikki’s drunk tribute.

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
My baby is a few days younger, he’s currently enjoying 3.30am / 4am wake ups 😵💫😭
Haha! No, my baby has CMPA and silent reflux. She seems to be in pain, and can only be soothed to sleep by being fed. The nights are long! One tired mama over here. My little boy slept twelve hours from six weeks so it has been a shock! 🙈 😳

• Heart
  • Sad

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
She’s setting a terrible example for her daughter with her attitude to food.
This is her usual cycle of bullshit though. She will do a couple of weeks “on the health” - drinking juice, the keytones, eating tiny portions of food, then she will get bored and have a few weeks blow out where she’s drinking like a fish, eating whatever, no exercise etc - im guessing this will coincide with Christmas & new year - then it will be “back on the health” again….. it’s how she was before she was pregnant.
And remember th prosecco she bought because she was being ‘healthy’. A walking talking example of old fashioned toxic diet culture!

Think she was , not sure if she still is....I know when I was on steroids and methotrexate for my autoimmune disease my skin and hair really suffered- ( and I put on loads of weight, especially round my face and tummy)
still on methotrexate 6 years later and my hair is so thin and fine now 😩...having an autoimmune disease just sucks , I sometimes don't recognise myself and hate that I can't do as much as I used to do
Aww pal i feel for you, my mum self injects methotrexate weekly and has done for years now for her auto immune and when she is on steriods she can barely sleep, all puffy etc. Its a shit thing to go through 💕
I generally dont mind Nikki but once she had the baby, its not my thing dont want to watch other peoples kids on insta, but Jesus that fucking hair is a riot, i get she wants to be blonde but no fucking way would i have left the salon looking like a grey 70’s reject!

• Heart

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Is that the Karen she always talks about? Her sis in law? And mother of her niece & nephew; Toni & I can’t remember the boys name but he does TikTok’s with her. I’m pretty sure that’s her brother’s family. Wow & he’s got a new girlfriend? Awkward for Nikki as she’s really good friends with Karen 😬
Ooh she hasn’t mentioned Karen for ages now I think about it…

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
Those step marks on the carpet would drive me nuts . Looks lovely when hoovered but walk on it and it just looks awful

Shoegal17

VIP Member
it was the lip liner this morning that pushed me over the edge. Like she just left it, didn’t even try and blend it, and she’d lip lined half her face. At that point I realised, she’s nae right
I really don’t need to see someone slow mo put their lipstick on ….. badly! She has pretty eyes but her mouth looks like a nippy wifies 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha