Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Created a new thread as it was time, couldn’t see any thread title suggestions so just went for a functional one instead!!! 😂

Reactions: 5
No problem! It was this:

With interiors, exteriors and makeup she's very fussy, but shes not obsessed with her designer pussies...

It was pretty crap tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s doing my head in with this ketones chat. Thought it wasn’t for weight loss? Full of shite. And really triggering for other people who struggle with their weight.

Ive Come to the conclusion that she’s just a lazy lazy midden. 99% of the country has their tree down by now, you know people with actual stressful and demanding jobs, kids and other responsibilities... full of SHITE

Reactions: 12
I honestly do not care which cat is bleeping which
She’s trying too hard to want them

Reactions: 10
Umpteen boring stories of those boring cats. Still desperately trying to make them “a thing” - no one cares Nikki. No one cares what they are called or what they look like or how you can tell them apart or whatever.

Umpteen boring stories of those boring cats. Still desperately trying to make them “a thing” - no one cares Nikki. No one cares what they are called or what they look like or how you can tell them apart or whatever.
The cat crap is doing my head in, it is beyond boring, still flogging her ketone miracle dust, I thought it was an amazing product for her psoriasis and now it's back to her food map, this woman is obsessed with food and her weight, I am just glad wooden features is not getting mince again tonight

Reactions: 5
I'm a long time lurker here, but just saw her story of the cats chewing the plastic berries from her Christmas garland. WTF?! She says 'oh don't do that!' and then chucks the beads again for them to play with.

I'm no vet but leaving your cats to potentially munch on plastic beads/berries can't be great for their health....?!

Reactions: 7
I'm a long time lurker here, but just saw her story of the cats chewing the plastic berries from her Christmas garland. WTF?! She says 'oh don't do that!' and then chucks the beads again for them to play with.

I'm no vet but leaving your cats to potentially munch on plastic beads/berries can't be great for their health....?!
I agree, I was going to message her but figured there'd likely be plenty others that will (hopefully) .... They could easily swallow/choke on that. Absolutely irresponsible 😕

Reactions: 3
Her car voice was off the scale manic today,
She is all over the place,
That was ridiculous with the beads, she hasn't got a clue, those cats are just accessories to her, accessories she thought they would just sit in the corner of her souless white end grey surroundings

Reactions: 4
Looks like there are a few bored of the ketone flogging and cat chat, she will not like this, i did wonder why she posted she was going to do a Q&A, she still has a strong following but she will not like to loose followers, I glad she reads on here and ditched the 90's lip combo for a few days at least

Attachments

Her hair do today has just about done me in but then I saw her wearing what can only be described as a 15 tog quilted duvet and I’m actually gone...!!!!! What on Earth is she like?!!!!

• Haha
Honestly that hair.......🥴 All that effort for going out for a walk?! Who can be arsed?!

Also, what’s this ‘big day’ tomorrow she keeps going on about? I thought I had missed something but she keeps mentioning it without actually saying what it is.

It’s like her big dramatic Christmas Day all over again - fine if you don’t want to share but stop mentioning it in the hope people will ask!

Reactions: 6
Also, what’s this ‘big day’ tomorrow she keeps going on about? I thought I had missed something but she keeps mentioning it without actually saying what it is.

It’s like her big dramatic Christmas Day all over again - fine if you don’t want to share but stop mentioning it in the hope people will ask!
Maybe the SSPCA are coming to take away the kittens she clearly can't be arsed with?😔
BBC News - Calls about unwanted pets rise by more than 130%

It is her birthday, the one she has went on all year about as she wants to be tbe same size and weight as she was 10 years ago
She is constantly attention seeking so all her fans will DM her and she will come on tomorrow and say she is feeling the love 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.