Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another £83 spent on a coat to go with all her other hundreds and to sit there as we can’t go out!!
Talk about rub it in our faces

Reactions: 8
Another £83 spent on a coat to go with all her other hundreds and to sit there as we can’t go out!!
Talk about rub it in our faces
She does nothing but spend money on clothes than she hardly wears. Wait until the summer and she will be selling all this stuff she’s buying on her debop page!!!!! She’s trying constantly to fill this void in her life and it’s just not working

Reactions: 11
I have just watched her stories and thought the exact same, there is a void in her life. She thinks the cats are actually human and that squeaky bleeping cat voice🤚🏼stop🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cats are cute but I don’t think she likes them much. 😂 sometimes she sounds properly raging at them.

Reactions: 5
A WHOLE DAY SHIFT at the warehouse yesterday. My heart bleeds. Imagine that, one full day of work instead of faffing around at home making soup, caking your face in make up and trying on yet another online clothing order. I used to love Nikki but she is so out of touch with reality now, moaning about being tired after working for ONE DAY, honestly its a joke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does everyone keep sending photos of a tuna fecking salad to Nikki And she posts it? Have these people never had cucumber mayonnaise tomatoes and avocado (even tho no1 really likes it) before? Wow no leaf salad.
It’s a salad .
A salad!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does everyone keep sending photos of a tuna fecking salad to Nikki And she posts it? Have these people never had cucumber mayonnaise tomatoes and avocado (even tho no1 really likes it) before? Wow no leaf salad.
It’s a salad .
A salad!
It’s a salad and it looks absolutely RANK at that 😂

• Haha
Is there a need for the constant showing of soul candles?! I love a candle as much as the next person but duck me, they’re just candles!
I find her splurging/getting loads of free stuff crass at the best of times but am I the only one who thinks it’s really tone deaf at the moment? Spending hundreds of pounds on 2 items of clothing, candles by the caseload, decor here, make-up there. Jesus Nikki people are losing their livelihoods, not to mention their family members! At a time like this wouldn’t it be better to use your ‘influencer’ status to do some good?
Oh sorry I forgot, she sponsors a girl in Africa that she never misses an opportunity to mention, and she donated DVD’s to her local care home last year. She’s practically Bob Geldof. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is there a need for the constant showing of soul candles?! I love a candle as much as the next person but duck me, they’re just candles!
I find her splurging/getting loads of free stuff crass at the best of times but am I the only one who thinks it’s really tone deaf at the moment? Spending hundreds of pounds on 2 items of clothing, candles by the caseload, decor here, make-up there. Jesus Nikki people are losing their livelihoods, not to mention their family members! At a time like this wouldn’t it be better to use your ‘influencer’ status to do some good?
Oh sorry I forgot, she sponsors a girl in Africa that she never misses an opportunity to mention, and she donated DVD’s to her local care home last year. She’s practically Bob Geldof. 🙄
The constant spending is her way of desperately trying to feel better about her life. She’s trying to fill the void. It’s the same with her drinking and eating - she restricts herself for a week or two then gets on the drink and eats loads to make herself feel better. She’s not a happy woman at all.

Reactions: 9
Anyone who has to make it known anything good they are doing lose any credibility in my eyes, look at George Michael for instance it was not know til after his death all the good he had done , she is one unhappy person ,and while I'm here stop trying to make them cats a thing and stop trying to replicate what your dead car done it's not gonna happen.

Reactions: 7
What on earth is wrong with her today?! The constant stream of weird posts telling how she’s in a tit mood/is raging/telling mark to move out.....
Shes a lunatic

Reactions: 3
What on earth is wrong with her today?! The constant stream of weird posts telling how she’s in a tit mood/is raging/telling mark to move out.....
Shes a lunatic
Probably a £400 jumper she wanted was out of stock or something so she’s in the huff. Honestly she’s like an overgrown child; i really don’t like her personality. She seems so unhappy deep down & it comes across in her very ugly nature.

Reactions: 8
I used to like her but find myself not even watching her stories anymore and just scrolling past. The ketones stuff is so annoying. Thought the magical fairy dust solved all the psoriasis scalp issues but now it's back even though she still takes them? Funny that. I hate that they get the credit for the weight lost during lockdown when nobody was going out anyway. I was losing the same amount of weight as her during lockdown just by eating healthy and exercising every day cos i was stuck in with nothing to do just like her, without spending hundreds on glorified sherbet.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I honestly think she has lost the plot! She acts like a spoilt little brat and wouldn’t know a hard days work if it smacked her in the face!
Daddy takes care of Nikki that’s for tit sure, I just don’t see how else they could support their lavish lifestyle. All the savings in the world from past jobs and current property rentals would not cover a quarter of their annual outgoings!!
Anyway, bottom line is she is a bit like Madonna now (past her prime, cringe worthy and embarrassing) so she should just bore off Insta now and get a real job!

Reactions: 14
I honestly think she has lost the plot! She acts like a spoilt little brat and wouldn’t know a hard days work if it smacked her in the face!
Daddy takes care of Nikki that’s for tit sure, I just don’t see how else they could support their lavish lifestyle. All the savings in the world from past jobs and current property rentals would not cover a quarter of their annual outgoings!!
Anyway, bottom line is she is a bit like Madonna now (past her prime, cringe worthy and embarrassing) so she should just bore off Insta now and get a real job!
Are her parents rich?

Are her parents rich?
yeh word on the grapevine is her Dad sold his company for millions and each of the kids got a large chunk but I’d say she blasted through that a long time ago renovating their house first time round and her extensive bag/shoe/clothing collection.....
I expect the place in Italy and this new extension is funded by the bank of Dad.
Please note the latter is speculation but I expect not too far from the truth

Last edited:
yeh word on the grapevine is her Dad sold his company for millions and each of the kids got a large chunk but I’d say she blasted through that a long time ago renovating their house first time round and her extensive bag/shoe/clothing collection.....
I expect the place in Italy and this new extension is funded by the bank of Dad.
Please note the latter is speculation but I expect not to far from the truth
What line of work was her father in??

I think it was a very large and successful plumbing/electrical business.
From a quick search it looks like her dad is Donald MacLean of what was MacLean Electrical. This article was 6 years ago and looks like company was bought over... it all makes sense now. The vases are not funding her lifestyle.. Daddy is.

From a quick search it looks like her dad is Donald MacLean of what was MacLean Electrical. This article was 6 years ago and looks like company was bought over... it all makes sense now. The vases are not funding her lifestyle.. Daddy is.
He also seems to have his fingers in a few other pies according to companies house along with her mum Sylvia.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She really does seem like something is majorly up with her in her latest stories. I've never seen her like that before - I get that we all have days where we feel like pure shite, but going on about it and not actually saying what's made her in such a mood...why mention it at all? Just stay off social media?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.