Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Nikki but think she’s kinda lost her way in the last year, I haven’t really watched her much for a while. I think lockdown has highlighted that without all the fancy trips and expensive outings, her life isn’t all that full

Reactions: 13
The make-up still on in bed!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 that is absolutely rank.
I genuinely don’t understand her. She faffs around with all this skincare before she puts her make up on and takes all these supplements and potions.... but she leaves her make up on every night.....?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I genuinely don’t understand her. She faffs around with all this skincare before she puts her make up on and takes all these supplements and potions.... but she leaves her make up on every night.....?
Which beauty experts would say I’m sure, is the absolute worst thing for your skin! I think her skincare, make-up, lotions & potions is just another example of her buying stuff for the sake of it, trying to find a reason to be interesting on Instagram, but in reality she has no interest in. She’s just a mink.

Reactions: 7
Theres a reason your mother always told you: cleanse, tone and moisturise. Abide by that and you'll grow old gracefully, and not end up weathered before you're 40

Reactions: 3
The make-up still on in bed!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 that is absolutely rank.
She is such a mink, she never washes her face before bed, yuk
Her screeching cat voice is going right through me today, the swearing at the cats is just not funny, she is scrapping the button of the barrel these days for content

Reactions: 5
So bored of these daily videos of her feet walking around the house going to feed the cats. It was boring when she did it with the dead cat and it’s still boring now. They are CATS. They are completely uninteresting to the majority of normal people.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she for real? £233 on 2 jumpers? Nikki where are you going that the rest of us aren’t? I’m lucky if I get to go out to the bins 😂 she’s a mink too, letting they cats all over the jumpers lying on her floor you just know she’s going to send them back covered in cat hair 🤢

Reactions: 12
Is she for real? £233 on 2 jumpers? Nikki where are you going that the rest of us aren’t? I’m lucky if I get to go out to the bins 😂 she’s a mink too, letting they cats all over the jumpers lying on her floor you just know she’s going to send them back covered in cat hair 🤢
I was going to post the exact same thing.
£146 for that god awful sleeveless vest thing....! bleeping hell. More money than sense.

Annnnnnnd she’s on the drink again!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think she’s just a massive hole. Insta has totally gone to her head. Who the duck is getting full glam every day and dressed in expensive clothes to sit about their house at the moment? I personally haven’t got out my pjs all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was going to post the exact same thing.
£146 for that god awful sleeveless vest thing....! bleeping hell. More money than sense.

Annnnnnnd she’s on the drink again!!!!!!!!
She said it was the last of her birthday money!!
Jeez how much does she get????
Read the room!!!
So so inconsiderate that is two weeks shopping if not more for some people!!

She said it was the last of her birthday money!!
Jeez how much does she get????
Read the room!!!
So so inconsiderate that is two weeks shopping if not more for some people!!
The amount she's spent it had to be near a grand .... £146 on a jumper that was vile, the other was ok but all her banging on about it'll last her, it would if she only had a few key pieces but she'll wear it a few times then it'll be on her depop page!

More fool her spending all that money on that hideous floofy, floaty, bulging-sleeved monstrosity! 🤣🤣 money certainly doesn’t buy class, or taste for that matter!
Also why did she share the screen showing the price of her purchases? Pretentious, stuck up cow.

Reactions: 6
That sheer sleeve taffeta number is absolutely vile...£146, I'd not pay £6 for it, they saw her coming!!!
And no fucker was asking about them Nikki, you just wanted everyone to know what you paid for them 🥱
It's really quite vulgar showcasing your obvious wealth when so many out there are struggling right now, just lay off the constant bragging for a wee while. She is quite literally tone deaf!!
Just to add, I used to love Nikki, I've raved about her on various threads before, but seriously she is just too much at times.
Oh and duck off with that ketone shite, it's not helping you lose weight, only eating a bag of skips for dinner ( and letting everyone know) is doing that!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That sheer sleeve taffeta number is absolutely vile...£146, I'd not pay £6 for it, they saw her coming!!!
And no fucker was asking about them Nikki, you just wanted everyone to know what you paid for them 🥱
It's really quite vulgar showcasing your obvious wealth when so many out there are struggling right now, just lay off the constant bragging for a wee while. She is quite literally tone deaf!!
Just to add, I used to love Nikki, I've raved about her on various threads before, but seriously she is just too much at times.
Oh and duck off with that ketone shite, it's not helping you lose weight, only eating a bag of skips for dinner ( and letting everyone know) is doing that!!!!
I was the exact same! Thought she was quite down to earth, didn’t take herself too seriously etc. She’s full of absolute shite. Nikki would eat herself if she was a bar of chocolate.
Yes, she supported the charity buying another few pieces and that’s wonderful but it’s all to big herself up. - see the free stuff they sent you then, why don’t you give it away? Do you REALLY need 3 hoodies, 2 T-shirt’s, 2 hats & the mask?
The food thing is really bleeping me off too. If it was just a normal bag of skips there’s about 90 calories in them.. a treat?! duck me, does she not get the message she’s putting out here?! She literally canna see past the end of her own nose she is so self obsessed and not got a clue about real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm quite glad I'm not the only one who was both shocked at the price and repulsed at thr hideousness of the tank top. Do you think she reads these threads and purposes does these things on purpose as a big f*ck you 🤣

I tend to agree, at this point in time people are more concerned with whether they'll still have a job or have the money to feed their family/heat their homes. I agree we have to support retail and spend money, but its crass to show off your wealth. Just buy your hideous jumper in private then show it off when you go for one of your daily overdressed walks in the park 🤣

Also, on a more serious note, this dieting caper is out of hand and its high time someone had a word with her. I personally have a sister going through treatment to get her hormones back to normal after years of severe dieting and exercise, she realises now just how dangerous it has been. Nicky is way too young to be screwing up her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She absolutely hates them cats. You can hear it in her voice. She's vacuous and really dated.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.