West End Gossip #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's the guy that fangirls pretty much *everything*, right? Presumably so he can keep getting free handouts. Or am I thinking of Mickey Jo Theatre?

Either way no credibility, so no.

He and mickey jo seem to be quite similar.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow, or seen, the Shaun Tossell/Theatre Fan blog?

Its such an odd, bordering pointless blog. Majority of his stuff he takes from online forums, constantly uses 'has been rumoured' with no insight into sources or how the rumours came about. And then yesterday he hilariously posts about a Moulin rouge uk and international tour that the show itself confirmed almost a week ago. It's almost like a parody of a bad blog at this point.

He’s part of the Mickey jo clique. Says it all really

Reactions: 4
I’m fed up of the boys brigade reviewers who couldn’t put on a decent show for love nor money. That group of guys seem to be trying to get famous/VIP in the west end for writing a few sentences on a blog or yapping into their vlog cameras. They talk about whatever is mainstream but have no eye for up and coming shows, new writers, fringe work. They are lazy and clout chasing

Reactions: 10
There’s an element of smuggery in all theatre critics, be it The Times or (name your broadsheet), and the vloggers/bloggers.

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed Hamilton, although its a bit long. But I didn't think it lived up to the hype.

Just watching the pro shot of Come from away on apple tv and the UK tour cast is better in my view.
Both the London and Tour casts are better imo. (Although the proshot cast, all from Broadway, are very talented!)

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen ushers or cruel intentions in the other palace? Saw them both on Saturday and they were quite entertaining

That kids legally blonde audio on tiktok

1) its not even funny to begin with
2) other tiktokkers trying to cancel actors that have used it for their own engagement ... please touch grass

trying to create drama out of nothing

2) other tiktokkers trying to cancel actors that have used it for their own engagement ... please touch grass

Nah I agree on people criticising actor's who have used it. Especially as many of these actor's throw a tantrum at the slightest criticism themselves.

It's also showing that many of them can't lip sink for tit

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I doubt the poor child being mocked sees it as being “nothing”. It’s cruel and lacks empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nah I agree on people criticising actor's who have used it. Especially as many of these actor's throw a tantrum at the slightest criticism themselves.

It's also showing that many of them can't lip sink for tit
I agree with that tbf and I don't mean to defend the actors at all

I doubt the poor child being mocked sees it as being “nothing”. It’s cruel and lacks empathy.
Thats the internet for you ig

Saw Cruel Intentions, wasn’t impressed tbh. Some of the cast were incredible, not keen on the production though

Has anyone seen ushers or cruel intentions in the other palace? Saw them both on Saturday and they were quite entertaining

Saw Cruel Intentions the other week, was fairly entertaining but mainly because I love anything 90s. I don't think the film needed to be made into a musical but as I was doing a 3 show weekend and needed something to see on a Sunday, it was one of the few options available!

Anyone know of cheap hotels that won’t charge an arm and leg first week of July?
I often stay in university halls of residence if I'm in town for a night or two in the summer, they rent out empty student rooms and they're basic but cheaper than hotels. Try universityrooms.com

Has anyone been to see Mrs Doubtfire at the Shaftesbury Theatre? Is it worth seeing?
Me! It's BRILLIANT! I love the film and was a bit nervous that Mrs Doubtfire couldn't live up to the one played by Robin Williams, but the lead actor did an AMAZING job. There are some updates / modern references in it, which were hilarious. We're going to see it again in July.

Reactions: 1