Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welshtits: my calf and glute are feeling tight

Also Welshtits: does 21 hill repeats

(You couldnā€™t make these 2 up. He does a hill session which is the worst bleeping thing to do with weak glutes and calves and sheā€™s attempting a 1.2 mile sea swim when sheā€™s only just managed a mile in the pool. Honestly, itā€™s like a car crash.)
Love that Tits has just done a 5000m track race in spikes. With tight calves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tits is the poster boy for ā€œall the gear, no ideaā€. When does he ever run on a track, let alone in spikes? (Because his full time job doesnā€™t let him šŸ˜©šŸ¤£)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two sugar crashes in her run today allegedly. The DNS narrative is building faster than her triathlon training ā€¦ šŸ§±

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesnā€™t run well in the heat, you think she would have learnt that by now. Also, nice that she fucked off for a bike ride and run today, thatā€™s a chunk of time away from the family. On a Sunday. When itā€™s good weather.
Kells, hun. You are not elite. Embrace the hobby runner that you are and stop neglecting your family.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She doesnā€™t run well in the heat, you think she would have learnt that by now. Also, nice that she fucked off for a bike ride and run today, thatā€™s a chunk of time away from the family. On a Sunday. When itā€™s good weather.
Kells, hun. You are not elite. Embrace the hobby runner that you are and stop neglecting your family.
And theyā€™re all at school tomorrow when she could go out after drop off when itā€™s less hot. I truly donā€™t get their mentality. Though Jemma seems to also run later in the day, when I assume the girls are home, and complains about the heat. Are they all just lacking in brain cells?!

Reactions: 6
Was there any evidence at all of the swim happening on Friday? Sheā€™s just going to pretend the 70.3 never existed isnā€™t she? Just like him. bleeping cowards.

Parent, contribute to society and stop navel gazing like the rest of the idiots on Instagram. No one will give a flying duck how far you ran when you are in a care home doing the same jigsaw for the 20th time. Run if you love it. Donā€™t if you donā€™t. Itā€™s not rocket science.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And theyā€™re all at school tomorrow when she could go out after drop off when itā€™s less hot. I truly donā€™t get their mentality. Though Jemma seems to also run later in the day, when I assume the girls are home, and complains about the heat. Are they all just lacking in brain cells?!
Jemma has to nap all day presumably to grow more brain cells so WFK what kool aid theyā€™re all drinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she realises an outdoor pool is not the wild/proper outdoor swim that she should be practising! On a day like this she should be in the ocean or at least a lake. Still - alright for some šŸ„“šŸ¤”

• Haha
I guess at least she has the self confidence to post pictures like that- I never could. Hope she remembers how sheā€™s had a lovely random weekday day by the pool when she starts moaning about all the juggling THAT EVERY PARENT DOES.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.