Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EC1A

Welshtits: my calf and glute are feeling tight

Also Welshtits: does 21 hill repeats

(You couldn’t make these 2 up. He does a hill session which is the worst fucking thing to do with weak glutes and calves and she’s attempting a 1.2 mile sea swim when she’s only just managed a mile in the pool. Honestly, it’s like a car crash.)
Love that Tits has just done a 5000m track race in spikes. With tight calves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Oh god is it wrong thst I don’t want to look….but I do

should I be worried about myself?! 🤣🤣
---
I’m back. I’m scaared. I’ve seen things I never thought I’d see

Also he was in front of a foot floor window?! Imagine gazing out of your hotel window to admire the view and seeing THAT 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

instaclowns

VIP Member
Last time I buy Lululemon kit, she’s only promoting an ad for them. Vile gap toothed threshy cunt

• Haha
  • Sick

Neilme

"Trust the process, love the process. I do believe that with every bone in my body...bla bla bla...regardless of the outcome because so far I haven't had the outcome but it hasn't changed how I behave."

She is delusional and just sounds like a complete buffoon saying these words. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

1717663361404.jpeg

• Haha

instaclowns

VIP Member
Captain dead tooth is really pushing this shitty lame ad on everyone. Imagine sinking to a ad that has absolutely zero relevance to your page and what you’re about. Why not collab with your local dentist practice and sort your nashers out

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

EC1A

Someone commented on FTTs ride (yesterday) asking how the running was going...(reader, he has not responded, obvs 🙄)
FTT’s having a stint in the injury bin I expect. Who would’ve thought after doing two marathons in one week?

• Haha

instaclowns

VIP Member
I’ve never in all my life know anyone get so many of these little bugs and illnesses like her. She’s either needing some serious help or she’s an attention seeking liar. Mainly the latter I’d say. We all know she loves an attention seek

punter

Chatty Member
It’s ok guys, it was just a training run for fun, wait until the Ironman in 7(?) weeks when she will totally smash it!

• Haha

bobbinz

Very inconsiderate of those muppets at Edinburgh to not have the tech to enable us to witness the heroics of Kelloggs in real time. Bit like Santa stealing the stocking!!

• Haha

Been lurking

But if swimming is your nemesis, why choose a middle distance tri as your first? there are loads of other shorter distances, pool swims etc to get started with!

Reactions: 8

tallula09

Imagine being so far up someone’s arse that you justify their massage on Strava instead of taking the piss and agreeing that it’s hilarious 😆

What is the cut off time for the swim? Surely unless it’s dead flat that day she just won’t make it? Has she done much more training since that very slow sprint tri swim?

I’m not a triathlete so have no knowledge but my son is an open water swimmer and does 2km in around 30-35 mins depending on the conditions.

Reactions: 8