Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemming312

VIP Member
Is Tits carrying Kelly's tracker so she can get a BQ?
Screenshot_20240414-093232.png

Or is she biking it with her tracker? At any rate she's on for a new world record 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Marinium

On year 4 of this BQ journey and our kels is as far away from a BQ as ever:ROFLMAO:. On marathon number +♾️ at this point.
Let's not forget that in all her marathons the first mile is the fastest one:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Thibk kels was second to last overall but the lady who was the final one overall was faster on the swim and run so I personally think something happened to her bike during the ride and so she had a slow bike time, putting her into last place. Just my opinion 🤣

• Haha

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Just seen her insta and her saying about having this super cold that’s doing the rounds. She also points out that it’s less than four weeks until Swansea…..she is either setting the narrative down now for a DNS or she’s going to blame the super cold for being timed out in the swim 🤣. As personally I can’t see her getting beyond the water if she attempts it!

• Haha

instaclowns

VIP Member
Instead of predicting her marathon time for next week can we just tweak it a little and predict what mile she will go blind?

• Haha

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
I wonder if Runners World look at their ‘relatable’ training?! Great sesh today from kels. Elapsed time ✅
Warm up faster than her 10 min tempt interval ✅
Each ten min interval getting slower ✅

I’m insulted that this is what we’re calling ‘relatable’ . I’m no expert but I very very rarely, if ever have a run like this ….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Two sugar crashes in her run today allegedly. The DNS narrative is building faster than her triathlon training … 🧱

• Haha

RunRunRun

Chatty Member
It looks like she was dead last on the swim. 11 out of 12 for age category and 19 out of 20 for all women.

Although fair play to her for actually finishing it. Better than my expectations! 😂

• Haha

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Congratulations! I don't know how they keep getting away with their poor spectating etiquette (remember FTT at the duathlon?), but unless people complain I suppose organisers just won't be aware. I'm really surprised by FTT not being more put out about his time yesterday. He seems very "oh well" about the whole thing?!?
Please everyone that actually ran Manchester yesterday complain about them. Send an email or do something so that these two twats are on the radar. It's so frustrating that they keep getting away with this nonsense and it hurts other people that are just there to run. And I think it's worth mentioning that she wore her bib. Why would she wear her bib if she wasn't running the race? Just seems really fishy.

Marinium

Don’t you remember you lovely lot, her Ironman goals are 🔒 and 🎯, she’s got this!

Edit: we start again with the 🧱 in case you were worried

Last edited:
  • Haha