Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t appear on the tracker so she’s another DNS for another race. And radio silence on Instagram. Why does she sign up for so many races when she knows she can’t do them? And people pay her to coach them?

Reactions: 3
Ha ha! What a tit he is. I definitely typed Rees into the tracker, not Tits this time…
Yeah, she must be getting “content” then.

Reactions: 2
What a pair of clowns they are. So he's going all out again in what, 2 weeks, of Manchester? She's yet again not run and sacrificed as he is? She def said she had a race at end of April. She could manage 17 miles in the week so it's def not injury or lack of fitness preventing her run today.
Now waiting to see if he's gone out too fast again. The tracker has gone from predicted finish of 2.27 to 2.28 in the last few mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a pair of clowns they are. So he's going all out again in what, 2 weeks, of Manchester? She's yet again not run and sacrificed as he is? She def said she had a race at end of April. She could manage 17 miles in the week so it's def not injury or lack of fitness preventing her run today.
Now waiting to see if he's gone out too fast again. The tracker has gone from predicted finish of 2.27 to 2.28 in the last few mins.
i know im not an ✨ elite with a full time job ✨ like him but i also did Manchester last week and ive only done 3k run since 🙄

Reactions: 3
He’s quietly running a marathon today? 😂😂😂. What a fool—as is everyone who pays him to be their coach.

• Haha
She is a serial DNSer these days, interested to know what FTT though would happen in his marathon today!

All strikes me as pretty pointless! He’s fast but miles behind the real elite - which for a full time tit must be galling! And he just persists in senselessly entering races and hammering it which is defo the wrong strategy! As for his other half - if she’d saved up all her wasted race fees for DNS she’d have a healthy wedge! The are a properly tit advert for a life in running

Anya is doing a half Ironman, definitely embracing the IG life rather than athlete

Reactions: 5
I actually like Jemma's post thanking her support crew, and the pride in how Liz Dimmond did. But no mention of Tits being there too? Also surprised no stories of it all from Kelly if she's there in filming mode?

Reactions: 5