Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cross training and strength workouts should not be optional! Same goes for rest days.

Reactions: 5
Even on 20 clients at £65 that’s about £15k a year? He’d earn more working full time on NMW
It has been mentioned in earlier posts how many people he coaches and how much he charges (too far back to search). I worked out he could earn £50,000 a year if he has a full book. And then Kelly's coaching on top of that.... Plus baby daddy money.... In theory they should be raking it in but they can't afford to buy a house or go on a family holiday so it's all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 3
It has been mentioned in earlier posts how many people he coaches and how much he charges (too far back to search). I worked out he could earn £50,000 a year if he has a full book. And then Kelly's coaching on top of that.... Plus baby daddy money.... In theory they should be raking it in but they can't afford to buy a house or go on a family holiday so it's all smoke and mirrors.
Let’s not forget, that income’s being fully declared to HMRC so it’s all above board. Of course.

No running coach is making £50k a year otherwise we’d all be doing it.

Reactions: 4
I imagine bester skims a fair bit off the top of his coaches, add the kit and the very expensive 5k races… I don’t like him but he’s got the marketing spot on

Reactions: 2
Bester has just purchased a house for >£750k so there’s money to be made with copy and paste training progs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Bester has just purchased a house for >£750k so there’s money to be made with copy and paste training progs
He knows how to market it, Tits and Kelly got as far as giving beanies to her runners at Christmas, Bester would have got his runners hyped up to buy them.

Reactions: 5
I think Bester has a lot to thanks Anya for for the expansion of his brand. Her success really got him noticed more than his own running success. He has cleverly built a whole brand very quickly. I don’t know how long it’ll last, but it’s impressive from a business point of view.

Do you know where he lives or based on Strava and market? I imagine they profited in london with house prices and could get more room in Hants. And a massive mortgage! What I can’t fathom is why, when his whole business and training etc is all in london, and not the easiest commute from Winchester. And Winchester is saturated with running clubs and coaches! Why are people so dumb with these cut and paste plans that we all get for free online?!

Full Time Tits also has some coaching slots available (well, they are off to Chicago this autumn so they need to rinse sheep for some airfare). He doesn’t put his rates on but I reckon he’ll charge more than Kells.
Apparently with FTT, the importance of rest, recovery and nutrition will be stressed. The only thing he will be stressing is a fracture. He’s a walking bag of bones who never rests and doesn’t fuel properly.
“With the addition if cross train and strength workouts” 😂😂
What exactly does he know of strength training, must have been years and years since he last did any.

• Haha
Reactions: 3