Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #13 Valencia, I think we have a problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t make my mind up if he does do this or whether she actually truely believes her own bull tit that and hype and so convinces him that she’s ready for these paces somehow and he doesn’t want to give her a reality check?!
Someone said the other day that they think she wears the pants in the relationship and at the time I remember thinking that I agree
I think she has fallen into the Instagram model of bs, I think she knows deep down but he pushes the narrative as it keeps the cash flowing in.

Reactions: 6
" Valencia marathon delivered a particular painful blow. But that’s the game we play. It is always worth it "

NO, the blow that was delivered was entirely self-inflicted. try setting a realistic goal (in this case, sub-4) and setting off at that pace. You'll PB and be so much happier afterwards.

Reactions: 13
" Valencia marathon delivered a particular painful blow. But that’s the game we play. It is always worth it "

NO, the blow that was delivered was entirely self-inflicted. try setting a realistic goal (in this case, sub-4) and setting off at that pace. You'll PB and be so much happier afterwards.
Was she actually surprised with this result? 😳😳
---
How long till it’s gone?!?
Already gone 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Every single time she tells the world "I'm gonna go and enjoy every second of it" and it finishes with her crying in misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There are comments on that comment. 😱
I can’t see that comment . Are the replies her insta huns or sensible people like us 😎 🤣

Oh wow those comments are amazing! They’re totally about to be blocked once she’s finished ripping up carrots or making art out of chaos or whatever other bollocks she’s captioned this week 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can’t believe how many people comment with tit like “it will come”. She’s being getting gradually worse for 4 years now. It will only come if she learns, adapts and simplifies things and trains to her own level rather than trying to be something she’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still baffled anyone is paying her to coach them. I don’t think you have to be sub whatever marathon runner to be a coach but I do think if you’re a coach that runs marathons you should be capable of sensible pacing and recognising your own limits/abilities.

Reactions: 11
Here is my non-qualified take on their relationship. 😂

Lots of animosity on both Tits and Kels.

She used him to get social media clout. She trapped him by getting pregnant and having another baby daddy to raise her crew.

He is obviously the better runner and is naturally gifted, but she keeps gaining followers where he has barely shifted since they got together.

He knows her training is tit but she doesn't want to follow a real plan and is completely delusional and obsessed with being insta famous.

He holds animosity for being trapped in a relationship and having to play second fiddle to a crappy slow runner.

So where he might look like a bad coach for her failures, he still holds the title of best runner in their disgustingly dirty house.

The amount of people blowing sunshine up her arse is mind-blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.