Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #13 Valencia, I think we have a problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this. If she had an actual job and running was more for fun she’d actually enjoy it more.

Reactions: 6
Just like the runners in Kell’s purple wave - these threads are going too fast for me to keep up!
Epic work Tattle gang, I felt like I was watching the tit show from your accounts of it. Bravo Coach Kells - what a performance!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In any reference to the race I've no doubt she'll crop her strava splits at 14 miles to evidence the 3:40 shape she was in and how it started so well. 🤣

If she says she was feeling off from the start, she has no excuse or sympathy for going off at a massive PB pace

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s not ZERO sympathy from me whatever the sob story. She had not trained to run a marathon at that kind of pace so she was stupid to go for it like that.
Similar happened to me once, the London marathon hot year, I’d had an injury 8 weeks out that meant I did most of my training on the bike and elliptical. Ran it anyway (for personal reasons but stupid in hindsight - learnt from it which is something kells doesn’t do) and thought why not have a crack at original target time. Got to 10k and realised could not hold that so it was just a fairly miserable run to the finish. And from 10k in that’s a loooooong way. So we all make mistakes but it’s important to learn from them and she just never does. Next time I ran London i smashed it and ran what I had trained for including a huge pb and bloody BQ by about 40 mins. (I don’t share the bq obsession!)
Shes an embarrassment to herself, the diabetic community and running coaches out there

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t forget though she did do those ten minutes on Monday at Marathon Effort. She was ready 💪🏼
She just needs to accept the runner that she is. I’d like to be a sub 3 marathon runner or a sub 20 5k runner. I’m never going to be so I won’t waste my life, time or effort chasing after it. And currently I’m as far away from those things (infact closer!) to those things than she is a a BQ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget though she did do those ten minutes on Monday at Marathon Effort. She was ready 💪🏼
She just needs to accept the runner that she is. I’d like to be a sub 3 marathon runner or a sub 20 5k runner. I’m never going to be so I won’t waste my life, time or effort chasing after it. And currently I’m as far away from those things (infact closer!) to those things than she is a a BQ
I was going to say, do you reckon she'll ever rename the Strava upload entitled "Spanish Pace 🤩"? Quite an embarrasing claim. The pure smugness of it made my skin crawl even before the disaster.

• Haha
"it didn't go to plan...."

It went exactly as it should with the training and ridiculousness! How can you make the same mistake over and over?

Not only is she dumb, but she is a vain c*nt as well. She is sobbing but added an eyelash filter to make her look better. Hahahahahaha I bleeping can't with her. She is such a disgrace.
Has she seriously got an eye lash filter on??!! Nooooo .. can’t deal 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He sooo knew she was going to bonk. He kept saying ‘it early days though’ in his stories.
I literally thought the same thing. He had a smirk to him. Almost like he was expecting the inevitable too but knew he needed to support. Plus he also played a part in her going off the pace she did so probably needed to show faith.
He’d have been better off saying nothing. A dignified silence would have given us no ammunition to take the piss out of 🤣

Reactions: 7
I literally thought the same thing. He had a smirk to him. Almost like he was expecting the inevitable too but knew he needed to support. Plus he also played a part in her going off the pace she did so probably needed to show faith.
He’d have been better off saying nothing. A dignified silence would have given us no ambition to take the piss out of 🤣
I'm convinced he gets a kick out of her failure

Not been in this thread for months, I see things haven’t changed 😣 she really needs to start being realistic.

Reactions: 5
It’s kind of mind blowing to believe that she’s about to go into her fourth year of BQ trainjnv in January . And she’s back to within about 10 mins of where she started. Sure in Jan 2021 her marathon PB was something like 4.42 and today she’s done 4.30.
Those thousands and thousands of junk miles all for absolutely nothing.
So many people clocking up times and pbs today and probably not full time runners either.
Speaks volumes

You do wonder if Matt wasn’t involved she would actually progress further although I do strongly believe that you have a limit your body is capable of and you won’t go beyond that. Mo Farah was a perfect example he never did conquer the marathon, maybe it’s just not her distance 💁🏻‍♀️

I'm sure most of us who do some sort of sport have dreamt about how good we could be if we didn't have to work / clean our houses / look after kids etc

she literally does this and she's so terrible.
wtf
go get a job

Reactions: 12
She’s back on the gram , familiar picture , teary eyed, clutching her medal.
No shame that she’s stood there in a purple bib whilst finishing an hour and 10 over the predicted time she must have given.
Hasn’t reflected on anything at all just said ‘sometimes they just hurt you’
Yup this is true but most people don’t hurt as much as you do love. Learn from these 8 marathons as you don’t seem to be getting any better 🤣

• Haha
I'm convinced he gets a kick out of her failure
It could be a way to control her. These marathon failures knock her confidence over and over. Some men like to have low-confidence women so they can be the saviour and the woman become reliant on the man. Gushing over her on socials but still letting her make these marathon mistakes over and over. It is sinister if you ask me

• Heart
It could be a way to control her. These marathon failures knock her confidence over and over. Some men like to have low-confidence women so they can be the saviour and the woman become reliant on the man. Gushing over her on socials but still letting her make these marathon mistakes over and over. It is sinister if you ask me
I can’t make my mind up if he does do this or whether she actually truely believes her own bull tit that and hype and so convinces him that she’s ready for these paces somehow and he doesn’t want to give her a reality check?!
Someone said the other day that they think she wears the pants in the relationship and at the time I remember thinking that I agree

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.