Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So him and his partner have been in that house for 9 years with the agreement that they’d buy the house, yet in 9 years saved only 3k but only needed 16k for the deposit.

I genuinely am horrified that he’s set up a go fund me. All the times he’s preached about other Instagram accounts begging for freebies and how he’d never do that.

He’s just like the rest of them .

Reactions: 12
How did you find him was this on his Instagram? I can’t find him 😩
His new account is sir artificial flowers it was his new business page

Well I’m not surprised he’s set up a go fund me page from the way he’s was talking in his stories, but I can tell you I’m absolutely disgusted, he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself I hope he reads here and sees this, you are just as bad as all the people you called out Micheal, disgusting 🤢 your followers are not responsible for your finances, omg I’m so angry, yet another influenzer has shown their true colours 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I actually had a lot of time for him until now. Always found him to be genuine and real. But from the start of the stories today I knew this go fund me would be coming! Utterly shocked!

Reactions: 7
And because he'd already deleted his personal page and this business is no longer going ahead .... He can get the money he needs then disappear into never never land 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
His new account is sir artificial flowers it was his new business page

Well I’m not surprised he’s set up a go fund me page from the way he’s was talking in his stories, but I can tell you I’m absolutely disgusted, he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself I hope he reads here and sees this, you are just as bad as all the people you called out Micheal, disgusting 🤢 your followers are not responsible for your finances, omg I’m so angry, yet another influenzer has shown their true colours 😡
Thank you 😊 and I agree he shouldn’t of been spending the way he has if he was supposed to be saving.😡

Reactions: 3
Thank you 😊 and I agree he shouldn’t of been spending the way he has if he was supposed to be saving.😡
Sorry I didn’t mean to rant at you, I thought it would post separately to me telling you his insta name 🤣🤣🤣

Wow. I’m in shock. These people donating have got no guarantee of getting their money back. What if he doesn’t raise enough for a deposit and to re-open his “shop”? How is he going to pay everyone back then!?

Reactions: 8
Sorry I didn’t mean to rant at you, I thought it would post separately to me telling you his insta name 🤣🤣🤣
Lol I didn’t think it was a rant 🤣🤣and I guess’d that’s what you were aiming for separate comments. Thanks again for the info I’ve had a look 👀🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It’s well dodgy ground this! I actually can’t believe he’s done it!

Reactions: 8
Wow i cannot. What a hypocrite. How can you slag someone for taking a £600 bbq in the middle of a pandemic then go on to beg for a house deposit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He clearly had no intention of buying the house if they hadn’t been able to save enough for a deposit in 9 years! He’s probably rushed his research but his understanding of help to buy is off too, it’s for new builds only so the chances of him finding a plot he likes, saving enough for the deposit and it being built within 6 months is very very slim.

Reactions: 5
They needed to save less than 2k a year which considering they both work and have no kids etc is achievable but our Michael likes to spend on fake plants, furniture and clearly Botox and fillers.

All fine and good if you can afford it, but don’t come begging for a deposit when you’ve had 9 years to get it sorted.

The other day he posted how life was great and didn’t need the stepford account! Funny how a week later he’s happy to accept charity off others to fund his mortgage.

Reactions: 14
Wow I can’t believe what I’ve just seen!! He can’t think this is ok!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.