Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and another thing .... just seen that Berrys & Grey are just launching some new single stem flowers & he's not following them anymore 🤔
That seems very strange as he was right in with them and did those 2 arrangements for them 😳
I think he's trying to step on their toes and take the dried flower business? I started to watch his tutorials using Berrys and Grey products and couldn't cope with his "excitement". He makes my skin crawl, he's just so false and insincere.

Does anyone else think that the pampas grass he showed looked like a feather duster 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I think he's trying to step on their toes and take the dried flower business? I started to watch his tutorials using Berrys and Grey products and couldn't cope with his "excitement". He makes my skin crawl, he's just so false and insincere.

Does anyone else think that the pampas grass he showed looked like a feather duster 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s always on he doesn’t have the money to buy expensive and always looking for cheaper alternatives.

I have a feeling 50 shades of Sir will be more expensive than average.

It’s almost as though he’s promoted Berry’s and Grey, appeared on their page gaining exposure to their followers. He’s now starting up his own similar business, and as their followers follow him he has an element of a ready made market.
There is a question of morals?

Reactions: 6
I usually buy my flowers at TK Maxx so think these are going to be well out of my price range. I am expecting around £15-£20 for a hydrangea, mine were about £2.99

Reactions: 1
I usually buy my flowers at TK Maxx so think these are going to be well out of my price range. I am expecting around £15-£20 for a hydrangea, mine were about £2.99
Yes I've often bought them from TK Maxx and the Range carry some nice arrangements as well. He needs his head examined if he's thinking of selling them in a very high price range, especially in the current climate.

Reactions: 2
Stop the lights and hold the press, Michael has a crisis!!! His delivery is delayed so he's going to tease us even more before the big launch. Yeah big problems you have there mate, pandemic aside. State of him in his butcher's apron and hand made name badge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have to admit I did chuckle to myself with the apron and badge ..... in his spare bedroom 🤣

• Haha
Ha ha ha wtf is that apron about? And don’t get me started on the name tag, good god the egos on these intsa pricks is unbelievable, and bleating on about his stuff being late WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC Jesus Christ, maybe you shouldn’t have started a business when the world is going to tit you absolute div, stop moaning!🤭😡

Nope 🤣

Wind your neck in you absolute attention seeker, just typical of a influenzer, announcing their departure 🤭
I dunno, I actually quite like him. He takes forever to say things and drags them out, taking 4 dots when it could be 1 but I do think he’s fairly genuine. I do hope he is actually happy like he says.

He’s done the working with brands, but doesn’t accept free stuff 🧐. Not long before Christmas, around Narnia time, Did he not want IG to be his life? To do it full time? But it never took off.

You cannot fault his imagination, and everything he does he “knows” it will be a success. But he does jump from one thing to another. Why announce departure, just not post.. I wonder if it’s to send his followers from his welcome to account to SIR account. Get the numbers up before it launches.

Last edited:
I find it so hard to believe he will depart when he was so desperate for followers and to get to 10k and beyond. He really does have a love hate relationship with Instagram. I don’t believe it brings the good out in him so probably better for his mental health if he leaves. I think deep down he knows that too.

He’s done the working with brands, but doesn’t accept free stuff 🧐. Not long before Christmas, around Narnia time, Did he not want IG to be his life? To do it full time? But it never took off.

You cannot fault his imagination, and everything he does he “knows” it will be a success. But he does jump from one thing to another. Why announce departure, just not post.. I wonder if it’s to send his followers from his welcome to account to SIR account. Get the numbers up before it launches.
Yes!! I remember him raving about Instagram and how he wanted it to be his full time job, usually after a long shift in his actual work. He must have whiplash from that turn around if he's serious.

There's something very weasel like with him, can't put my finger on it but he gives me the creeps.

The whole time he was talking the only thing I could think was, is he saying all this to get someone to offer him money, and then he mentions go fund me right at the end mmm, bit fishy or maybe that’s just me lol 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The whole time he was talking the only thing I could think was, is he saying all this to get someone to offer him money, and then he mentions go fund me right at the end mmm, bit fishy or maybe that’s just me lol 🤷🏼‍♀️
I did kinda think along those lines too ..... the last thing people remember is the last thing said ... seed planted 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.