Weight Loss and Healthy Living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be here from 4th once back in work!! Time to get rid of all lockdown weight 🥴😅

Reactions: 4
I’ve been doing good since September with nearly two stone down but I have ZERO willpower and the house is full of shite so I’ll be with ye once that’s all eaten!

Reactions: 9
Count calories - my fitness pal. Honestly makes you realise you can eat a bit of choc, have a glass of wine and stay within your calories and still lose body fat. (Obv more food for less cals in foods like fruit/veg/tuna/chicken etc etc)

Reactions: 8
I'm getting myself prepared next week.... meal planning, getting my gym clothes out (not stuffed in the press), putting away all the junk food!

I'd like to lose a stone ideally.

Operation Transformation starts on Jan 6the I think, I always find it motivating.

Reactions: 10
It's been an awful year for so many. Let's enjoy Christmas and the New Year then focus on all the positive changes we plan to make.

This year has been unprecedented. So much sorrow and misery on so many levels. We have all come through difficult times. Enjoy the Quality Street and let's make 2021 the year for US. I feel more now than ever that I need to get healthy. Physically and emotionally. Enjoy these previous few days with loved ones and here's to a better New Year for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Definitely in from January too.

My head is seriously messed up about how I could have been SO terrified of COVID due to my weight, like I mean terrified, and yet that STILL didn’t make me do anything about it. Trying not to beat myself up about it, this year has been so hard in so many ways.

I really want to be healthier though. And I miss feeling good about myself. I didn’t appreciate when I did.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely in from January too.

My head is seriously messed up about how I could have been SO terrified of COVID due to my weight, like I mean terrified, and yet that STILL didn’t make me do anything about it. Trying not to beat myself up about it, this year has been so hard in so many ways.

I really want to be healthier though. And I miss feeling good about myself. I didn’t appreciate when I did.
Just small changes my lovely. That is the best way to tackle stuff. I think it's been an overwhelming year for all. Most of our energy has been centered around Covid. Set some targets and go easy on yourself. Merry Christmas 🌲

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just small changes my lovely. That is the best way to tackle stuff. I think it's been an overwhelming year for all. Most of our energy has been centered around Covid. Set some targets and go easy on yourself. Merry Christmas 🌲
You too. This site is honestly full of lovely people ❤ can’t wait to get started with you all in Jan 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy Christmas everyone enjoy the weekend maybe get a walk in clear the head. Better times a head for us all..🎅🏼💞

I just wish I could have a healthy relationship with food constantly eating way too much binging then restricting I've been gaining then loosing the same 10lbs for ages I had Chinese and chocolate tonight and it made me feel rubbish dodgy belly and now I feel so bad for eating it 🙃 awh it's a nightmare xx

I just wish I could have a healthy relationship with food constantly eating way too much binging then restricting I've been gaining then loosing the same 10lbs for ages I had Chinese and chocolate tonight and it made me feel rubbish dodgy belly and now I feel so bad for eating it 🙃 awh it's a nightmare xx
I think for many food has such an emotional trigger. It does for me. Mine stems from my childhood 😕.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I NEED to be in, whether I want to be or not :ROFLMAO: Seriously though, my weight has crept up due to a mixture of medication and eating crap. Need to get a grip really and I need all the help I can get. Merry Christmas all :)

I’m in from Saturday! I’ve lost a total of about 17 lbs and have 14 ish to go, need a boost!

Reactions: 6
Luckily didn't get too much crap to eat for Christmas but I am with my family bubble until the new year. My problem is the tit I eat when I am back home alone. Def need to lose several stone...

Stomach feeling decidedly crap after a few days free for all with the ferrero rocher and the chocolate kimberleys so today I started being mindful of what I’m eating. It’s not going to be perfect but it will be better than it was.
After almost 4 months of eating healthy and drinking a couple of litres of water daily I’ve realised I feel so much better when I do.
We can all do this and once we realise how good we feel when we do I think we won’t be over indulging on the crap too often.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.