Weight Loss and Healthy Living #9 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a rough start of the year with my boyfriend's dad passing away on December 31st. I did weigh myself on Jan 1st but didn't really pay attention to it. With everything we had to arrange it's been a lot of takeout foods and snacking instead of having meals. Because of the situation I didn't care. I woke up today feeling ready to get back on track :) Weighed myself this morning and lost 0,2kg compared to Jan 1st which I'm honestly happy enough with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone tried and had a luck with fasting?

I am doing my first day 20:4....
I’ve tried 16/8. I would stop eating at 7pm and have breakfast at 11am the next day. It really helped with bloating and I realised I was comfort eating a lot of the time. Also learnt to eat when I’m hungry and not just for the sake of eating

Reactions: 7
Did anyone tried and had a luck with fasting?

I am doing my first day 20:4....
I do fasting too as I find it easier - once I start eating I don't stop!

I'm doing 22:2 - I used to do 16:8 but I found I was still overeating. I'm finding it mostly fine to be honest. I just have one big meal when I get in from work / the gym and I am stuffed.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A few days in to counting my calories and feeling good. Had one blip on Saturday and I felt awful for it, legit stomach agony 🥲 I know my first loss will be a lot of water weight.
I got a ninja foodi and I am obsessed. Easy to just chuck some meat and sliced veggies in and just let it cook with a little bit of oil, bought some seasoning today and I’ve already got sauces to drizzle over.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had an awful day today! It’s always when I’m really tired when I get home from work; it seems to trigger a sugar binge :(( I feel so annoyed and demoralised with myself.
Tomorrow is a new day I suppose.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.