Weight Loss and Healthy Living #9 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone tried or is currently doing Herbalife? I’ve just started, list 1.8k in 4 days & finding it pretty easy, not hungry, eating 6 times a day (including snacks & shakes) it’s very expensive though! Interested in hearing other opinions on it!

Reactions: 1
Anyone tried or is currently doing Herbalife? I’ve just started, list 1.8k in 4 days & finding it pretty easy, not hungry, eating 6 times a day (including snacks & shakes) it’s very expensive though! Interested in hearing other opinions on it!
It's a big MLM. I recommend watching the documentary Betting on Zero.

Reactions: 12
Well, I don’t know how I did it but I managed to lose another 2lb this week.
I’ve eaten a load of tit (especially snacks) and polished off two takeaway pizzas and quite a few whisky’s over the week so I’m guessing it’s portion control and exercise which helped.
Mind you if I stick weight on next week I can’t cry about it. I’ve felt like crap for most of the week due to colds and sniffles so I’ve not been in the best of minds to diet. Hopefully I’ll be feeling better this week coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does it work though 😂 well it’s working for me but early days just wondered if anyone else has been successful & lost weight with it.
Never done it myself but seen various Facebook friends sucked into it. Seems like all you lose is your money tbh. They all end up selling it themselves.

Just out of interest how much is it costing you per day?

Reactions: 2
Never done it myself but seen various Facebook friends sucked into it. Seems like all you lose is your money tbh. They all end up selling it themselves.

Just out of interest how much is it costing you per day?
It’s about £4 per day for the minimum I don’t buy the supplements etc. I know I need to find a longer term strategy for a healthy lifestyle but just felt vile after Xmas & wanted to see some quick results which tbf I am but I am always wary of these companies & just wanted feedback on other people’s experiences.

Reactions: 1
I'm looking at buying a folding treadmill (folding as flat as possible) - has anyone used a good one? Or a terrible one I should avoid?

Almost any diet or regime will work if you stick to it and commit wholeheartedly. The issue is what happens when you inevitability stop doing it as none of them are sustainable. Good for a quick fix but to sustain weight loss you need a permanent change in lifestyle and eating habits.

Reactions: 10
Almost any diet or regime will work if you stick to it and commit wholeheartedly. The issue is what happens when you inevitability stop doing it as none of them are sustainable. Good for a quick fix but to sustain weight loss you need a permanent change in lifestyle and eating habits.
I watched or read something recently that said your body will try and redress the balance e.g. by giving you a voracious appetite once you come off a diet, get you to binge as that's what stone age man did - i.e. If he came across a fruit bush he'd eat the lot rather than come back the next day. Also when on a diet your body can go into famine response, holding on to fat. Sounds like the body likes to be fat. ☹
If you can beat all that with willpower you've won the war!!

Reactions: 3
Been hungover/gammy today but I’ve been on track with good, stuck within my calories. Although I’ve done less than 1000 steps 🤣

Reactions: 4
Well done, I am hungover and inhaled so much Greggs today!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well done, I am hungover and inhaled so much Greggs today!
What was your order? 🤪

I haven't been in ages.

I just did gym today. Three days last week, Four the week before.

I haven't weighed myself since the very first week I started in November on the 24th. Proud of myself for still sticking with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've lost the 2lb I gained from period but essentially it means I've maintained these first 2 weeks 😑 I've had a few meals and things for my birthday so ate to maintenance a couple of days.

Definitely done well with drinking more water so this week my focus is more exercise

• Heart
I was away Thursday-Sunday morning in Budapest for our anniversary, where I found all the food was so stodgy and filling, and we drank a lot too. Our flight was horribly early yesterday so we came back and had pizza, then a roast dinner. I was nervous to get on the scales today but I’m at 78kg, so little movement at all. I’m also probably carrying water weight (I hope)

Did anyone tried and had a luck with fasting?

I am doing my first day 20:4....

Did anyone tried and had a luck with fasting?

I am doing my first day 20:4....
Wow that's hardcore, I've tried 16:8 fasting before but I just found it really difficult with work etc, I had my window as 12pm-8pm and I'd get irrationally annoyed if say a meeting went over by 15 minutes into my window of being able to eat! I didn't feel like it made much of a difference and found it difficult to concentrate in the morning too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.