Weight Loss and Healthy Living #10 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 1 of fasting was good. I needed to stay longer at work so instead of 20h I was 22h fasting.
After fasting I had 2 meals in 4h eating window.

Because I was all day waiting for my meal I put an effort and tried some new recipe 😀😋
This morning already -1,1kg (of course it is water weight, but still makes me motivated and happy)

Good luck to my tattle girls, we can do it!!!!

Reactions: 5
New day so time to forget about yesterday’s massive fail!
Food planned for the day; I’ll make sure I hit my water target today (I’ve found it hard to keep up over the last couple of days because it’s been so cold!);I start work a bit later today so I’ll do an exercise session before I get ready.
I’m finding lunches at work a bit difficult. I don’t have a lunch break as such; I tend to eat at my desk. So a sandwich is the easiest option, but I doubt it’s the healthiest choice!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New day so time to forget about yesterday’s massive fail!
Food planned for the day; I’ll make sure I hit my water target today (I’ve found it hard to keep up over the last couple of days because it’s been so cold!);I start work a bit later today so I’ll do an exercise session before I get ready.
I’m finding lunches at work a bit difficult. I don’t have a lunch break as such; I tend to eat at my desk. So a sandwich is the easiest option, but I doubt it’s the healthiest choice!
Can you try a wrap instead? Less stodge may help.

I need to get on the static bike this evening. I’ve not been on it this year 😄 I get annoyed when I don’t see progress immediately with exercising - bad mind set, I know.

Reactions: 4
I hope you all don’t mind me joining this thread.

I started new Year with the intention that I was going To be so good however I have ate so much in the past fortnight 🙈
Woke up today and thought it’s time to start. Downloaded nutracheck and got my Apple Watch on. I’m not going to weigh myself until next Friday as I know if I see the scale just now not will really demotivate me. The next week I’m just going to focus on eating less and moving more!

Following! I lost 7 stone by calorie counting in 2018/2019 but with covid/wfh etc I've 4 of that back on. Seem to find it impossible to motivate myself, even with my youngest now at uni and ample spare time.
I've a cruise booked for the end of the year and I'd like the scales to start going back the other way :) 😀

• Heart
  • Wow
Just ate 9/10ths of a 90g Ferrero rocher chocolate bar.

Thinking about going to the gym, despite feeling so tired already.

Reactions: 1
2.5 lbs down this week! Happy with that.

Following! I lost 7 stone by calorie counting in 2018/2019 but with covid/wfh etc I've 4 of that back on. Seem to find it impossible to motivate myself, even with my youngest now at uni and ample spare time.
I've a cruise booked for the end of the year and I'd like the scales to start going back the other way :) 😀
7 stone is amazing!! Well done, you. Love the idea of using nice holidays as motivation.

• Heart
Hi all, back to calorie counting this week. I’m really determined and have all meals planned. Going to weigh myself on a Friday morning so fingers crossed! Hope you don’t mind me joining, thought it might be good for motivation from others who are trying to shift some weight!

• Heart
Day 2 of fasting was good, BUT more challenging then day 1.

Last night I was dreaming about snacks.
I have tried all - 2 glasses of water, 1 herbal tea, pinch of salt... Eventually I fall asleep.

I still do my 10000 steps challenge and I have 2 meals in 4h window.
Yesterday I was again cooking 😂 I even made a small dessert 🍰

Day 1 -1.1kg
Day 2 -0.900gr

I lost 0,4kg in the last 2 days which I'm pretty sure is water weight but it still feels good hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm in my 3rd week and my weight loss has completely stalled 😓
I lost in the first week, but nothing since. My period started yesterday so I'm putting it down to that as I'm weighing and calculating everything, and have calculated my BMR etc. Im not eating any processed foods, only lean meats, veg, whole grains etc so my logical brain is saying "no one gets fat eating broccoli" 😂
It's so hard to see and not lose complete hope though.

Reactions: 4
I lost in the first week, but nothing since. My period started yesterday so I'm putting it down to that as I'm weighing and calculating everything, and have calculated my BMR etc. Im not eating any processed foods, only lean meats, veg, whole grains etc so my logical brain is saying "no one gets fat eating broccoli" 😂
That is what I am going to struggle with, when the weight loss stalls, but keep telling yourself that you might have a big loss in a week or 2 when you’re not expecting it

I wasn’t going to weigh myself until the end of the month. But couldn’t resist a sneaky peek for motivation sake this morning.
I’ve managed to lose 5lbs since I started; mostly water, I know. But it’s given me the kick to carry on. I’ve got a lot to lose, so I know I’ll stall eventually too :) I just want to feel healthier though!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Decided I think I'd be happy with a 1lb loss a week until my big event as it's 16 weeks away and that would bring me down to around 172lb which will be the same as what I was at my most recent lightest. I quite like the whole slow and steady thing - I don't feel like sh*t doing it and I can still enjoy good food 😂

Reactions: 7
Decided I think I'd be happy with a 1lb loss a week until my big event as it's 16 weeks away and that would bring me down to around 172lb which will be the same as what I was at my most recent lightest. I quite like the whole slow and steady thing - I don't feel like sh*t doing it and I can still enjoy good food 😂
I lost 2lb a week doing a 600 calorie a day diet for 4 months so 1lb a week seems respectable to me. You will have eaten 3500 less calories that week.
Just think of it as shrinking your stomach to a smaller size, so you don't get hungry eating less food when you come off the diet.

Reactions: 3
3 weeks today on plan. I find having a protein mousse for breakfast helps keep away the hunger , then for lunch another protein based meal. Haven't seen much difference on the scales even though I've kept to my calorie deficit 🙄 Rome wasn't built in a day I suppose.

Reactions: 6
this is what happens with me every single time I try to lose weight - this time I’m really trying to change my mindset, eating better and moving more is for the long run, a life change and not just about losing a stone or whatever in the first month. If I carry on doing what I’m doing by May (going on a big family holiday) I will without a doubt feel better about the way I look.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.