Weight Loss and Healthy Living #5 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats postive about the trousers. We can't control where we lose fat or weight from i guess yours has come off waist.
I am a emotional eater and last week nearly threw me off course.
So well done on persevering.
Let your partner sulk. Go gym enjoy the sunshine and try have good weekend.
Any freind or family you could meet up with?

Talking of the trousers I just went try them on as not done that in months.
They euro 42 so uk equivalent a 14 one doesn't even go over my thighs and the other pair do but they don't do up on my waist.
They very wintery warm thick checked trousers so would say I would want to wear them October or November.
So that gives me 3half months.
New look size 14 doesn't fit.
But said sainsbury size 14 does.

So maybe every month I will try i these trousers.
Clothes are the big tell for weight loss. If my clothes start feeling tight I get back on it.

Reactions: 5
1lbs off this week, which Im pleased with. 4 very good days, 3 days no counting so 1lbs is a good result. Shows what I could do if I didn’t fall off the wagon so much, but I know which 2 small children and poor sleep I’m probably asking too much to be perfect 7 days a week. Think I’ll aim for 5 good days and 2 wobbles as that’s achievable.
happy weekend everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got down to 10st 9.75 yesterday, new lowest weight and a loss of over 2lbs for the week, very surprising (think it was a bit hormonal though).

Off to the big smoke today for afternoon tea so having a couple of days off guilt free, I am hoping to get my steps in and do a gym workout tomorrow morning in the hotel so things don’t go tooooo crazy, we’ll see if I can be bothered 😂 have a lovely weekend everyone and enjoy the sun!

14.25 lbs to go until target.. 0.25lb until 50lb loss since Jan. So proud of the stats 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
1.5lbs off for me this week taking me to a total loss of 45lbs. Weighed a day early as off to visit family this weekend 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
5895BAAD-25B7-4224-A887-FBC701A91884.png

5 months of calorie counting done! Can’t believe I’ve managed this long 🤣 On average I’ve lost about 3lbs a month

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I got up and dressed today and looked in the mirror like YES! Win :)))

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Had two rest (ha, ha, I still had to go to work) days yesterday and Thursday due to absolutely abysmal sleep - the FitBit recorded an entire hour and fifteen minutes Wednesday night and a whole 5 hours Thursday night, so got home yesterday and thought 'no, I'm not going tonight either'. Turned out I'd done 25% over and above the usual daily step count then, but had weirdly thought that I'd had an easy day.

Went this afternoon and did another hour - no killing Mr D this time, but I did do a stint on the recumbent that he joined in with, so he was quite slow on the walk home, whereas I had the little rush just before we left where I can feel a bit 'bouncy' and frankly insufferable; I didn't expect that to turn up until about six weeks, not three.

Something that did amuse me at the gym, though, was that after walking into the corner with all the men happily sitting in one another's arse sweat, as soon as I started cleaning down the machines after I'd used them, they all started scooting over to the cleaning station and behaving.

Reactions: 3
Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Did the early morning actual RUN, came back, shower, breakfast and nap (well, we were up stupid early to avoid the sun). Woke up, moved slightly and loads of joints around my shoulders, neck and upper back all popped. I am so having at least one, if not two, rest days now.

And I've had a watermelon ice lolly with a two paracetamol chaser for lunch. Some sort of wild boar burger for dinner, apparently (no idea, he just came home with the things), along with tomatoes and hopefully, some thick cut chips.

It was nice in the rec at stupid o'clock, though - just runners and squirrels, nobody else.

Reactions: 4
Managed 10k steps today.
Its been so hot today we had bbq in garden a rare Sunday husband has off so had a few beers and burgers.
Will get back on it tommorow.
Scales back up again to 12 11.
Think might try cutting cals down to 1600 as think that's double.
The 1400 my fitness pal set wasn't.
Its exactly a month until go away.
Would love to be closer to 11s by then and 5 weeks until my birthday so being under 12 stone be fab.
Kids break up around about then too.

Hello ladies, can I join you?!

I’m not sure what happened, but age around 27 my weight just seemed to pile on so easily! I was always very slim as a teen/early 20s without even trying. I wore size 8 clothes comfortably and had a flat stomach. Roll on 27 and the weight just kept creeping up and creeping up, suddenly I was 29 and weighing over 11 stone at 5”4 and size 12. Unfortunately all the weight seems to go to my face and tummy 😭 I felt so uncomfortable in my clothes.

I’m now 31 and have just weighed at 10’5, I still feel uncomfortable in my clothes and I’m aiming to get down to 9 stone ish.

I’ve taken up swimming, trying to watch what I eat and most importantly, cut down on wine! I genuinely think that’s my downfall 🤣 so many calories.

Hopefully you can all inspire me ✨✨

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi all, me and Mr D have been doing the Newcastle diet for nearly four weeks now. I'm stopping it, I have zero energy, none. I don't think there's enough protein or something for me, and I'm not making myself ill over a bit of chub. I'm going to move onto a more traditional, lowish carb, lower calorie diet, but going to get some decent protein for at least the next week. Weigh myself on Thursday, but after three weeks on the diet I'd lost 4.5kg.
Mr D is OK on it, so he's carrying on, he's hoping it will improve his diabetes.
I don't think anyone with kids, a physically demanding job could do this diet, it'd work if you had a broken leg though, sat in a chair.

Hi all, me and Mr D have been doing the Newcastle diet for nearly four weeks now. I'm stopping it, I have zero energy, none. I don't think there's enough protein or something for me, and I'm not making myself ill over a bit of chub. I'm going to move onto a more traditional, lowish carb, lower calorie diet, but going to get some decent protein for at least the next week. Weigh myself on Thursday, but after three weeks on the diet I'd lost 4.5kg.
Mr D is OK on it, so he's carrying on, he's hoping it will improve his diabetes.
I don't think anyone with kids, a physically demanding job could do this diet, it'd work if you had a broken leg though, sat in a chair.
If you’re feeling low on energy then perhaps a more balanced split between protein and carbs would be better as we get the majority of our energy from carbs. Protein is essential of course but if you’re already feeling low on energy then moving to a low carb diet might not make you feel much better.

Reactions: 2
Hi ladies!
Reading all your posts and I totally relate. After gaining a lot of weight over the last year due to stress, I felt terrible, so I started changing my eating habits early April. I cut down the foods that I knew were not good for me and left me bloated and feeling no energy at all. I was sticking to it 200%, but every time I weighed myself, I'd feel down about the extremely slow results.
I'm 36 and aware that even though 10 years ago, the results would've been much quicker, things are definitely different.
That being said, I booked an appointment with a nutritionist and even though it's an investement, I'm so so happy I did it. I realised I was doing a few things wrong and in 9 days I lost 2,2Kg whilst when did it on my own, I lost 3Kg in 7 weeks!
I drink a fruit smoothie for breakfast after drinking a glass of water with 1/4 lemon and I swear by it as I'm 100% sure that's what made a huge difference as my main meals are the same. I'd be happy to share the recipe if any of you ladies are interested?
Overall I feel so much happier as I'm much more confident. 😊 I'll have my wedding end of September and I'm so excited!
My advice to you all is to seek a nutritionist help if you can. I'm so glad I did it and will continue doing it for the foreseeable future!
Hi Meg1912, yes please share your recipe, I'm having a protein shake for breakfast and would love to mix it up a bit. Def think replacing one meal with smoothie makes a difference, especially breakfast as it gets metabolism moving and you're saving calories for proper meals later when you're hungry.

Hey all, new to this thread.

I feel bit meh, put weight on in first lockdown (went from 12.7-14stone) I am 5.7.

Pre pandemic I was going to the gym around 4x a week. I felt happy at 12.7 but ideally would like to be 12 stone.

I am sitting between 12.12 and 13.2 atm, weekends are my downfall (always have plans, always a drink etc). I have a previous ED so try and be lenient with myself of a weekend and always naturally make better choices when eating out as its a conscious on my brain.

I recently started running but I'm not in a routine with anything, (sleep, food etc).

Not sure why I am posting this as I know what to do etc, loved reading all your posts.

• Heart
Hello ladies, can I join you?!

I’m not sure what happened, but age around 27 my weight just seemed to pile on so easily! I was always very slim as a teen/early 20s without even trying. I wore size 8 clothes comfortably and had a flat stomach. Roll on 27 and the weight just kept creeping up and creeping up, suddenly I was 29 and weighing over 11 stone at 5”4 and size 12. Unfortunately all the weight seems to go to my face and tummy 😭 I felt so uncomfortable in my clothes.

I’m now 31 and have just weighed at 10’5, I still feel uncomfortable in my clothes and I’m aiming to get down to 9 stone ish.

I’ve taken up swimming, trying to watch what I eat and most importantly, cut down on wine! I genuinely think that’s my downfall 🤣 so many calories.

Hopefully you can all inspire me ✨✨
I just found this thread and honestly felt like I was reading my own comment when I saw yours 🤣 so glad I’m not alone.

Was always slim without trying or even being aware of what I was eating/doing. I’m now 29, size 12, 5ft 3 and 11 stone 5.

Well done on getting down to 10’ 5!!!

I just found this thread and honestly felt like I was reading my own comment when I saw yours 🤣 so glad I’m not alone.

Was always slim without trying or even being aware of what I was eating/doing. I’m now 29, size 12, 5ft 3 and 11 stone 5.

Well done on getting down to 10’ 5!!!
Aw thank you! It seems to happen a lot to girls around the same sort of age! I honestly feel like I’ve gone through a second puberty 🙈 my body is completely different… my boobs are far bigger, my legs and hips are wider. One minute I was in size 8 jeans and the next I had stretch marks all over my thighs, it was crazy!
It’s my birthday week, so nothing much will be happening diet wise, but back on it next week for sure.

Reactions: 1
Hi Meg1912, yes please share your recipe, I'm having a protein shake for breakfast and would love to mix it up a bit. Def think replacing one meal with smoothie makes a difference, especially breakfast as it gets metabolism moving and you're saving calories for proper meals later when you're hungry.
Hi @anniewannie, of course, happy to share it as it has helped me so much! 😁
- 1 orange
- 1 banana
- handful of fresh spinach
- 6 halfs of walnuts
- thin slice of ginger
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- water until the desired consistency. I prefer mine more liquid!
Enjoy!

Reactions: 3
I messed up today and measured out all my ingredients for dinner and forgot to press save so I had to basically bodge it and pray I’m not too far over my calories. D’oh!!!

Reactions: 1
Jammy Git.

Mr D has lost 3kg.

This displeases me greatly.

I will not be showing him my annoyance, though. I shall just take him through a more extensive legs day tomorrow afternoon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.