Weight Loss and Healthy Living #5 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally got my bum back in gear. Need to sort myself out once and for all, rather than taking the scenic route haha

Reactions: 6
mid term break so haven’t been doing much this week good and gym wise. I’ve gained a pound but healthy food shop comes Monday to get me back on track

Reactions: 5
I think I’m slowing down because the pubs and restaurants have opened back up! Knew it would be trouble 😄

Reactions: 7
I think I’m slowing down because the pubs and restaurants have opened back up! Knew it would be trouble 😄
Same girl same 🤣 I don’t mind progress slowing as I’ve had to delay my wedding anyway, but I would still like to see some downward progress!! Very odd but we carry on..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've got 105 calories left for the day but I really fancy a mars ice cream which will take me 35 calories over. Think it will matter? 😬

• Heart
I've got 105 calories left for the day but I really fancy a mars ice cream which will take me 35 calories over. Think it will matter? 😬
It's a beautiful day (atleast where I am) so you could always go for a walk and eat it then)

Someone on her asked a few days ago if any of us eat any of our exercise calories. If your maintenance calories are based on being active then no because you have already had them in your daily calorie allowance but if your maintenance calories are based on a sedentary lifestyle then I would probably only eat half of them if I needed to. I'm not sure how accurate the calorie counts are on fitness apps. I did a 5k today and apparently burned 420 calories which seems a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Completed my three workouts for the week

After all the hormonal bloating and water retention, it has finally shifted (almost overnight, the difference was amazing) and I was able to get some accurate measurements - 1 more inch gone from my waist and hips 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had my jab yesterday and it’s taken me out today. I’ve managed to move around and walk etc but lifting weights is a massive no no. After the week I’ve had food wise I’m sure there’ll be a terrible number on the scale but I’m trying to remind myself that life is to be lived and it doesn’t matter if I eat like that for one week because in the grand scheme it’s a small amount of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
1.5lbs off this week. Just goes to show one bad day doesn’t matter if you get straight back on it. I’m so close to dropping down into the 11 stones now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread but not to counting calories/ weight loss.ugh 😆
What app do you use to track your weightloss? I used to have True Weight or Happy Scale. I liked those as they charted an average and plot trends but they are not available on android or not updated any more. I track calories with MFP.

Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread but not to counting calories/ weight loss.ugh 😆
What app do you use to track your weightloss? I used to have True Weight or Happy Scale. I liked those as they charted an average and plot trends but they are not available on android or not updated any more. I track calories with MFP.
I use Libra, very simple and easy to use.

I’ve finally lost some weight 🙌🏻 10st 12.. next mini target is my 3 1/2 stone.. 2lbs to go 🤞🏻

Also did run 1 of C25k Week 2 today.. I do like the fact it can be all over in 30mins, feels like such a smaller impact on my day/time spent exercising.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve finally lost some weight 🙌🏻 10st 12.. next mini target is my 3 1/2 stone.. 2lbs to go 🤞🏻

Also did run 1 of C25k Week 2 today.. I do like the fact it can be all over in 30mins, feels like such a smaller impact on my day/time spent exercising.
Well done on couch to 5k, don't be scared to change it a little if needed or do an extra week, I skipped week 5 (20 minute run, no breaks, just felt I couldn't run 20 mins non stop) and did 2 weeks of week 6 instead and then managed a Parkrun end of week 7. Parkrun is hoping to resume Saturday 26th June I think and that's a really good motivator.

Reactions: 2
I've just restarted Couch to 5K and really feeling it in my shins which I've never felt before. Any tips? I have good trainers etc

Oh god I am just feeling so awful right now. I’ve not been tracking what I eat over half term and I keep trying to rationalise to myself and remind myself that it is okay but omg the overwhelming guilt I feel. I’m trying not to slip back in to the self hatred I had and I’m not sure I’m winning this one. Every time I walked past a mirror/window today I hated what I saw.
I’m getting stronger but don’t seem to be getting thinner. Also I’ve not been able to do my weights for the past 2 days because of having the jab and feeling terrible.
I’m just writing all this down to get it out I guess. I’m going back to work tomorrow so I’ll be much better with food but it’s so hard. I’m not looking forward to going back actually. I feel like I’ve been more of a fun mum instead of just work, swap to mum halfway through day, dinner, bedtime and repeat all week.
ahh anyway. Thanks for being a space for me to write all of that out !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t beat yourself up. I’ve enjoyed this week off, spent time in the sun, had ice cream with the kids and lunches out. They had a fab time and that the most important thing. I think we all need that time off. It’s so hard being a working mum, the guilt is immense at times (and probably why I binge eat crap!).

• Heart
Oh god I am just feeling so awful right now. I’ve not been tracking what I eat over half term and I keep trying to rationalise to myself and remind myself that it is okay but omg the overwhelming guilt I feel. I’m trying not to slip back in to the self hatred I had and I’m not sure I’m winning this one. Every time I walked past a mirror/window today I hated what I saw.
I’m getting stronger but don’t seem to be getting thinner. Also I’ve not been able to do my weights for the past 2 days because of having the jab and feeling terrible.
I’m just writing all this down to get it out I guess. I’m going back to work tomorrow so I’ll be much better with food but it’s so hard. I’m not looking forward to going back actually. I feel like I’ve been more of a fun mum instead of just work, swap to mum halfway through day, dinner, bedtime and repeat all week.
ahh anyway. Thanks for being a space for me to write all of that out !
Don't beat self up sometimes we need a break i felt tit after my jab and found half term tricky in terms eating and drinking but did extra activity.
Tommorow a fresh new week.
A fresh start draw a line and try be postive.
Says me who's been cheese off for days.
Was bit hung over this morning
Well in last 3days gone back down from 12 stone 12 to 12 stone 10.
God knows what will be Tommorow.
Going try drink more water this week.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.