Weight Loss and Healthy Living #5 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread now, took me ages as I’m no good navigating on here.
I’ve recently swapped from SW to CC my third weigh in is Sunday so I’ll post then how I’ve done.
I feel I’m in a much healthier relationship with food now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello everyone, can I join you all? I lost 10 kgs in a few months at the beginning of the year but then really stalled, I CC and use Nutracheck to track, I am terrible for eating constant crap in the lead up to my period so whatever progress I make in week 1 and 2, I blow in week 3. As soon as I've come on week 4 is better but the damage has been done and I find I'm not actually getting anywhere. I am maintaining though, so at least there's that. I have about another 10k I'd like to lose

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello everyone, can I join you all? I lost 10 kgs in a few months at the beginning of the year but then really stalled, I CC and use Nutracheck to track, I am terrible for eating constant crap in the lead up to my period so whatever progress I make in week 1 and 2, I blow in week 3. As soon as I've come on week 4 is better but the damage has been done and I find I'm not actually getting anywhere. I am maintaining though, so at least there's that. I have about another 10k I'd like to lose
Maintaining is better than gaining! Losing 10kg is fantastic. Do not beat yourself up over little slip ups..

Reactions: 2
I’m really struggling with exercise this week 😫 someone make me feel less guilty! My eatings fine but I always feel so guilty if I don’t do what I feel is enough exercise, I’ve only exercised 2 days this week. I should really do something today but I just feel so low in mood and energy. The stupid thing is I know I’d feel better if I exercise but I can’t find any motivation at the moment, I think the almost constant rain isn’t helping. Feeling worried because I know we won’t be able to get out of seeing the in laws for much longer and they always make comments about my weight and even though I know they won’t say anything unkind I know I’m bigger than when they last saw me and if they don’t say it I know they’ll be thinking it. Shouldn’t let it bother me but it does!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Maintaining is better than gaining! Losing 10kg is fantastic. Do not beat yourself up over little slip ups..
Thank you. I wouldn't normally beat myself up but its been about 3 months now where I've not made any progress and I can't seem to get out of the pre menstrual eating, it's like nothing can sate my appetite.

Reactions: 2
I’m really struggling with exercise this week 😫 someone make me feel less guilty! My eatings fine but I always feel so guilty if I don’t do what I feel is enough exercise, I’ve only exercised 2 days this week. I should really do something today but I just feel so low in mood and energy. The stupid thing is I know I’d feel better if I exercise but I can’t find any motivation at the moment, I think the almost constant rain isn’t helping. Feeling worried because I know we won’t be able to get out of seeing the in laws for much longer and they always make comments about my weight and even though I know they won’t say anything unkind I know I’m bigger than when they last saw me and if they don’t say it I know they’ll be thinking it. Shouldn’t let it bother me but it does!
do not worry about your exercising! If you have a day, two days or a week off IT IS OKAY. Is your nutrition still on track? You’re eating healthy, balanced meals everyday? If so then chances are you’re probably still in a deficit. Nutrition counts way more towards weight loss than exercise does, don’t get me wrong, we need to exercise and move for so many reasons (least of all weight loss) but we usually overestimate how many calories it even burns.

Are you able to get out for a walk each day instead perhaps just for some fresh air, to move your body gently and for your mental wellbeing? :)

Reactions: 5
do not worry about your exercising! If you have a day, two days or a week off IT IS OKAY. Is your nutrition still on track? You’re eating healthy, balanced meals everyday? If so then chances are you’re probably still in a deficit. Nutrition counts way more towards weight loss than exercise does, don’t get me wrong, we need to exercise and move for so many reasons (least of all weight loss) but we usually overestimate how many calories it even burns.

Are you able to get out for a walk each day instead perhaps just for some fresh air, to move your body gently and for your mental wellbeing? :)
Thank you, I know I shouldn’t feel so guilty but I usually do. I’m not too bad if I miss one or even 2 days but this week I’ve missed a few, I’m finding it too hard to get motivated it’s been a stressful week! It’s raining quite heavily here with no signs of stopping so I don’t think a walk will happen, I’m a fair weather walker! Maybe I just need to try and accept this week hasn’t been the best and focus on having a better one next week. I doubt it can make too much difference in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: 6
Thank you, I know I shouldn’t feel so guilty but I usually do. I’m not too bad if I miss one or even 2 days but this week I’ve missed a few, I’m finding it too hard to get motivated it’s been a stressful week! It’s raining quite heavily here with no signs of stopping so I don’t think a walk will happen, I’m a fair weather walker! Maybe I just need to try and accept this week hasn’t been the best and focus on having a better one next week. I doubt it can make too much difference in the grand scheme of things.
The weather has been a pain hasnt it? Much easier to persuade yourself outside if the suns out. One week off won’t make a difference in the long run but you could try an indoor walking video if you have time ☺

Reactions: 3
The weather has been a pain hasnt it? Much easier to persuade yourself outside if the suns out. One week off won’t make a difference in the long run but you could try an indoor walking video if you have time ☺
It feels positively autumnal here at the moment, feel like I should be thinking about my Christmas shopping 😄 I want to order pizza and watch films! I’m pleased though that my eating is going well otherwise I might be more panicked, an indoor walk is a good idea, maybe later or tomorrow, I’ve decided to spend my day deep cleaning the house so that will burn a few calories and I’ll feel nice getting into bed tonight. Kitchen and bathroom done although husband has just been making lunch and the kitchen looks like it will need doing again 😄

I’ve maintained this week. Well technically I lost 4oz but not sure I can really count that 🤣
My exercise is terrible. I haven’t even made it to the gym. I was going Wednesday but my 2 year old fell asleep in my arms and I couldn’t move or she’d wake. But I had a webinar this morning. Mic and camera off so I popped a you tube walking workout on silent and marched along while listening to the webinar, I managed 3,000 steps!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have also maintained this week, which I’m very okay with! I want to have a really good week this week though and fully get back into it. I’ve had a lazy few weeks and been dealing with a lot so my diet has just been full of convenience food and there’s been a lot of calorie guessing rather than weighing. Back to doing it all by the book for the next week before a weekend off to see my friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve over exercised this week (charity challenge for work) and yesterday morning I’d lost like 100g, then today I’m 700g up! I’m certain it’s water retention because I’ve done so much this week and my calories have been ok, and also because I don’t think it’s possible to put a kg on in a day 😂

I’ve decided to spend my day deep cleaning the house so that will burn a few calories and I’ll feel nice getting into bed tonight.
The best feeling! Plus you’ll get loads of steps in, I’m always amazed the amount I get for pottering around cleaning or gardening. 🙌🏻
Back to doing it all by the book for the next week before a weekend off to see my friends.
I’ve been the exact same! We can focus this week and really enjoy the freeing up of lockdown next weekend with friends. I hope you’re doing ok?

• Heart
I’ve been the exact same! We can focus this week and really enjoy the freeing up of lockdown next weekend with friends. I hope you’re doing ok?
I’m doing okay thank you - Will be back on the WHYDT thread tonight😁😁 Yes I’m hoping to be extra good during the week then allow myself a bit more wiggle room at the weekend!

• Heart
today is my last fitness class of the week and i'm so anxious! we are exercising outside today, in pairs, as a bigger group. i'm terrified of exercising with all these good looking people that i don't know :(

• Heart
I lost 0.4 this week. Down is brilliant even if tiny ! I am so close to having a 12 at the front of my weight!

I feel much better in myself and my clothes are starting to feel loose which makes me a very happy woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
today is my last fitness class of the week and i'm so anxious! we are exercising outside today, in pairs, as a bigger group. i'm terrified of exercising with all these good looking people that i don't know :(
All of them will have felt that way at some point too, and some probably still do. Well done for getting out there and doing it ❤

• Heart
Scales - 1.5lbs down (finally some movement on the scale)

Non-scales - I did some kettlebell work at the gym and using the 24kg to deadlift is easier. I need to be careful with my back but it feels good to be getting stronger

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.