Weight Loss and Healthy Living #5 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have some good alternative suggestions to crisps? I try not to buy them but if I do one pack is never enough. I just want something savoury to snack on!

Does anyone have some good alternative suggestions to crisps? I try not to buy them but if I do one pack is never enough. I just want something savoury to snack on!
Do you like chickpeas? I love them roasted until they’re crispy with salt and spices. High in protein and fibre also.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Popcorn! Order a bag of kernels from Amazon and you can either pop them in a sauce pan or buy an air popper online also. You get SO much for such a low number of calories. They’re a real volume food. We sprinkle ours with a little salt but can also top with Cinnammon or whatever you choose!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do you like chickpeas? I love them roasted until they’re crispy with salt and spices. High in protein and fibre also.
I do actually quite like chickpeas so I will give this a go because I feel like I'm more of a savoury person when it comes to snacking. Thank you!

Popcorn! Order a bag of kernels from Amazon and you can either pop them in a sauce pan or buy an air popper online also. You get SO much for such a low number of calories. They’re a real volume food. We sprinkle ours with a little salt but can also top with Cinnammon or whatever you choose!
I really wish I liked popcorn! I used to love it as a child but as an adult I'm not too keen so I'm jel of people who do because like you said you get so much for a low number of calories! Thank you!

Reactions: 2
Pop chips or the salt and vinegar pea snack things from aldi?

Reactions: 1
What about rice cakes? Snackajacks? Or rice cakes with a thin layer of cream cheese as a snack 👌🏻

I like pretzels and popcorn not together)

New thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.