Weight Loss and Healthy Living #2 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried any of the low calorie hot chocolates? Really craving one and wondered if anyone had any recs?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone tried any of the low calorie hot chocolates? Really craving one and wondered if anyone had any recs?
I like the highlights. They used to do a galaxy light for dulce gusto and that’s amazing for the sake colonies but I can’t find it anywhere

Reactions: 2
I picked up galaxy light fron Aldi a couple of weeks back and it definitely hits the spot.

Also hi, I've been lurking here since the beginning. Lost 10lbs since the start of January (with many more to go) with calorie counting and I invested in a slimcycle and currently cycle 10km a day on it. Hoping to build it up as I am so unfit but baby steps.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have Options quite often, I like it! I just have the standard chocolate one, I don’t think I’ve tried any of the other flavours they do

Had my first day completely falling off the band wagon today 🥴 posted about it on the corona thread and on my weightloss insta page lol so won’t go on and on here but had a massive mental health wobble and cried most of last night and this morning so decided not to track today! Thinking about it I think I’ve gone about 500 kcal over my allowance. I’m not being hard on myself for it, I needed it today. Tomorrow is a new day, I won’t restrict and I’ll just carry on what I was doing. 1 bad day isn’t going to completely undo the 9lbs I’ve lost so far. I’m changing my lifestyle, not on a diet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Had my first day completely falling off the band wagon today 🥴 posted about it on the corona thread and on my weightloss insta page lol so won’t go on and on here but had a massive mental health wobble and cried most of last night and this morning so decided not to track today! Thinking about it I think I’ve gone about 500 kcal over my allowance. I’m not being hard on myself for it, I needed it today. Tomorrow is a new day, I won’t restrict and I’ll just carry on what I was doing. 1 bad day isn’t going to completely undo the 9lbs I’ve lost so far. I’m changing my lifestyle, not on a diet.
Absolutely it won’t undo your hard work at all, by the end of the week you may not even see it register on the scale. It only matters when it’s turns into days. Keep going, well done!

and if it makes you feel any better I had approximately 3500 calories yesterday and am feeling pretty sorry for myself about it today! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I like Cadbury’s highlights. The Cadbury’s fudge flavour one used to drive my colleagues wild when I had it in the office 😂

Absolutely it won’t undo your hard work at all, by the end of the week you may not even see it register on the scale. It only matters when it’s turns into days. Keep going, well done!

and if it makes you feel any better I had approximately 3500 calories yesterday and am feeling pretty sorry for myself about it today! 😄
I also don’t feel great, funny how you get used to not being bloated when it used to be my norm! Now it feels horrible🤣 I’ve just had little snacks constantly through the day rather than letting myself feel hungry. But it was needed! New day tomorrow!

Reactions: 5
You’re absolutely right, 500cals over on one day is nothing and like you say, it’s a healthy lifestyle moving forward. Everyone’s going to have hard days, especially at the moment ☹ don’t beat yourself up, you’re doing so well!
——————————————————————
I’m also sulking today, with my Fitbit. I recently set it up to track the calories I put into MFP against the calories I was burning, so it could tell me when I was making enough of a deficit on a daily basis for my aim of 2lb loss a week. It needed charging this morning so I wasn’t wearing it for a few hours, so despite doing a step workout and some weights and being well within my calories food wise it’s telling me I’m over my target. I know I’m actually not but that stupid pink bit in the stupid bar chart is PISSING ME OFF 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Today was my weigh day, lost 2lb which I'm chuffed with. Wasn't expecting much as this last week has been the run up to my period and I also ate a far too large roast dinner last night! So 3 weeks in, 8lb down. Tomorrow I'm hoping to restart my workouts after a long hiatus 😬. I follow Emily Skye for them, anyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Alarm is set to get a workout in before work tomorrow, no excuses!! I just found out that because I have an Apple Watch I get 3 months apple fitness for free so going to give that a go! Back on track we get 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had 2500 cals in total yesterday, I blame my period 😂 Exactly, it's a lifestyle change and like you say one day off plan isn't going to ruin your entire progress! Try not to be so hard on yourself x

• Heart
I'm having a whoosh at the moment, 3lbs gone since Sunday morning! Just 13lbs more to lose until I hit my goal of 9st 7lbs. The Renpho app has knocked another year off my metabolic age too, only a year over my actual age now :D

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Debating to switch from sw to calorie counting. 1lb up this week but had a boozy weekend so that is probably why. Thinking of changing my weigh day to a Friday as well.

Reactions: 1
I have Options quite often, I like it! I just have the standard chocolate one, I don’t think I’ve tried any of the other flavours they do
I have the fudge one, not much difference with it. Just gonna get regular one next time

Debating to switch from sw to calorie counting. 1lb up this week but had a boozy weekend so that is probably why. Thinking of changing my weigh day to a Friday as well.
Do you eat a lot of pasta/potato etc that are “free” on SW? I’ve never looked too into it but I don’t understand how it works if you can eat as much pasta as you life which is pretty calorific and therefore you wouldn’t be in a deficit?

I personally think that all these kinds of diets (SW, WW etc) are businesses wanting to make money. They don’t want you to keep weight off so make the diets unsustainable long term so you then have to go back to them and pay more money (I know some people have huge success on it but just my opinion). Ultimately all they are doing by “syning” food (and can we just mention who the hell thought it was good to refer to a food as a syn/sin) is putting you into a calorie deficit. CC is much more sustainable long term as no food is off limit.

I think you could definitely cut out the middle man and do it yourself!

Reactions: 7
I just want to eat everything today 🤦‍♀️ have absolutely no motivation to do any work either to distract myself. Just one of those days I think!

Reactions: 3
I just want to eat everything today 🤦‍♀️ have absolutely no motivation to do any work either to distract myself. Just one of those days I think!
I’m finding it tough to motivate myself at work at the moment too ☹

I feel like life is like a rollercoaster and it’s exhausting. Doesn’t make it easier to implement diet and exercise regimes but we carry on..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.