Weight Loss and Healthy Living #2 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm working in the office today, it's freezing, I'm tired and I've decided I'm having a microwave macaroni cheese for lunch. There, I said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone tried any of the low calorie hot chocolates? Really craving one and wondered if anyone had any recs?
Asda own brand are fine - they come in a bag not a tub and if you go to buy one make sure you get the low cal one as the bags are very similar.

Reactions: 1
just adding myself to the list of people feeling extremely unmotivated today 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Had a good day today! I did a workout and have had good food all day🥳🥳🥳

If you haven’t tried Richmond meat free sausages OH MY GOD go and get some !!!!!!!! I’m not veggie and I’ve never really tried meat substitutes but they’re the most incredible sausages ever 🤤🤤 and only 115 kcal for 2 with 7g protein!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Glad I’m not the only one feeling seriously demotivated today!! Literally just wanted to sleep all day. Haven’t eaten too badly and have come under my calories (well until I just put some potato waffles in the oven 🤔). Was so bummed out this morning as I was up 2lb on the scales and even though I KNOW this is water weight and not fat, for some reason it set me off big time. Anyway, going to eat my feelings today and then get back on track tomorrow. Also seem to be really lacking in water intake recently, just literally cba 😂 but I shall persist 💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Got on the scales this morning thinking the worst. Surprised myself, I’m down 1.3 pounds and 3.5 inches!! (Technically down 4 but up .5 as well!) so it turns out you can have two slices of birthday cake and all is not lost. Mad the motivation you can get off a little weight loss!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Had a good day today! I did a workout and have had good food all day🥳🥳🥳

If you haven’t tried Richmond meat free sausages OH MY GOD go and get some !!!!!!!! I’m not veggie and I’ve never really tried meat substitutes but they’re the most incredible sausages ever 🤤🤤 and only 115 kcal for 2 with 7g protein!!
The veggie ones are so good, I've been using the heck chicken chipolata ones a lot recently, 77kcal for two I think, the Italia ones might 66kcal for 2.

I'm making filo pastry sausage rolls for lunch today, hopefully they work 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The veggie ones are so good, I've been using the heck chicken chipolata ones a lot recently, 77kcal for two I think, the Italia ones might 66kcal for 2.

I love the heck chicken sausages but I’ve had them soooo much recently so it was nice to change and have something that tastes of a normal sausage🤣

Hahah I love sausage rolls, good luck🤣

• Heart
Feeling more in the game today, ended up eating 200 odd calories over my TDEE yesterday which isn't the end of the world. It's a combination of tiredness and the freezing weather for me I think. Got a delicious looking halloumi wrap from gousto for dinner tonight which I'm looking forward to!

oooh they sound delish - let us know how they go!

Reactions: 5
So my weight loss has been excruciatingly slow, I’ve pretty much stayed the same the last 2-3 weeks. Had a massive blowout on Sunday and was too scared to weight until today, I’ve lost a lb! And that’s with also having been slightly over my calories by about 100 on Monday and Tuesday. Seems my body works against the laws of calories in/calories out. Wondering now if my deficit has been too much so going to start having a bit more each day and see what happens 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
OMGGGGGGGGGG please post a pic, this is what I’m missing more than anything!!!
Review haha:

They were pretty good, nice crispyness from the filo. The sausages were ok, however maybe a bit overcooked as there is no fat on them, I think if you did it with low fat pork sausages it might be better. I'm tempted to try again as I have 5% pork mince in the freezer. I had then with BBQ sauce and that was pretty good. We considered putting in some caramelised onions, but we were out lol. I'd say a solid 7/10.

187kcal for these ☺

IMG_20210210_120609.jpg

• Heart
I signed up for the Courtney Black app, we shall see how many workouts are done before the trial expires 😂 I can’t wait for our Peloton to come, spinning is really the only cardio I actually enjoy.
I am still struggling on the food front. I think since we realised we would have to move our wedding I’ve kind of given up. I want to lose about another stone before we get married but not knowing when that’s going to be makes it too tempting to just be like eh, might as well eat pizza🥴

Reactions: 3
I’m soooo hungry today and only 58 calories left to work with 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m soooo hungry today and only 58 calories left to work with 😢
Go over it if you’re hungry! One day won’t harm :) and if you’ve been under other days then it’ll balance out! But definitely listen to your body!

Reactions: 5
Go over it if you’re hungry! One day won’t harm :) and if you’ve been under other days then it’ll balance out! But definitely listen to your body!
I do agree with you but I went over on Saturday by over 500 so I'm already trying to scrape them back haha! Thank you though ❤ Got a nice big dinner tonight so just waiting for that!!

• Heart
may i just jump in to recommend rice paper!! it's like eating air but they are so versatile and handy - i usually make summer rolls with veggies and prawns inside or i make a goat cheese pie with sesame seeds and bake them in the oven. yummy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.