Weight Loss and Healthy Living #2 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone ... I’m new to this thread and looking for some advice! So I had my son a year ago and I put on two stone and haven’t lost it 🤢 I’m 11st (was 8/9 stone before) and feeling gross. I’m not overweight as I’m 5ft7 however I want to get back to 9 stone if poss. I’m looking for a low carb diet however I dont have a clue where to start! I’m also trying to aim for 1200 calories a day and 10,000 steps. Any low carb meals inspo you have I would be very grateful for :)

Reactions: 3

Did this just now. If there are any other beginners who are badly out of shape, give this a go. It's fairly gentle but still works the arse out of you, I only managed to finish 13 of 15 exercises 😂 It's okay though, did my best and I'll try again tomorrow and build up endurance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What exercise is everyone doing? Pre-lockdown, I went to boxfit a couple of times per week but I cannot get into home workouts at all during lockdown. I love walking, and I currently walk 4kms 6-7 days a week but I worry walking is not enough for weightloss.
Ive been doing Caroline Girvans 10 week challenge on YouTube. If you have a pair of dumbbells I’d recommend it, it’s really challenging.
I also do 10K steps everyday and recently I’ve started running 4 days a week.
I started with Couch 2 5k at the start of lockdown and my running has improved massively since then.

Reactions: 3
I saw that Molly Mae has been doing the MadFit Ariana Grande work out I did earlier this week, go girl 💪🏻😂

I did a 20min Mamma Mia one this morning which was BRUTAL🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve mixed my exercise up everyday as otherwise I get sooo bored 😭 I’ve been doing an arm workout everyday and then I switch it up either walking workout on YouTube or I follow Holly Dolke workouts and there loads of fun or a dance workout all on YouTube I have to change it up daily but I have been exercising daily which has changed from nothing when this thread started to now 😂

I’ve mixed my exercise up everyday as otherwise I get sooo bored 😭 I’ve been doing an arm workout everyday and then I switch it up either walking workout on YouTube or I follow Holly Dolke workouts and there loads of fun or a dance workout all on YouTube I have to change it up daily but I have been exercising daily which has changed from nothing when this thread started to now 😂
Oooh could you share your arm work out?

Reactions: 1
So overall this week I actually lost a lb wahoooo! 0.5 from my lowest weight again, I seemed to get stuck for so long I’m so happy even though it’s a small loss. Psychologically I’ve felt a lot bigger for having this extra 1.5 lbs, I don’t know why so I’m happy it’s gone. Onwards and downwards!
Has anyone got a Peloton?

Reactions: 12
I either do Holly Dolke arm 8 minute work out or Chloe ting 10 minute work out I love both of them Ive lost 7inches off my arms doing these girls 😍🤍
Thank you so much, these results are incredible well done! 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today is a write off for me! First proper write off since I started this journey. Whoops! But I’m enjoying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've got her book for Christmas but haven't used it yet. Debating trying her app as I follow someone on Instagram who does her workouts and she looks insaaaaaaane
I’ve just finished my first week this week and I feel incredible. I’ve not weighed myself yet but the exercises alone have just given me such a boost. I did a similar workout plan two years ago before I got pregnant which was really tough and I was the best I’ve ever looked and felt, but I feel these workouts are even harder so I’m hoping I feel like I did before!

• Heart
I’ve just finished my first week this week and I feel incredible. I’ve not weighed myself yet but the exercises alone have just given me such a boost. I did a similar workout plan two years ago before I got pregnant which was really tough and I was the best I’ve ever looked and felt, but I feel these workouts are even harder so I’m hoping I feel like I did before!
I would love to know more about how it works tbh I was a bit confused. Do you have to do the workouts at the same time she does them on the app or are they stored there for you whenever?

I would love to know more about how it works tbh I was a bit confused. Do you have to do the workouts at the same time she does them on the app or are they stored there for you whenever?
They are saved to the app so you can do them whenever you like. I’m currently doing the June 28 day challenge. She has a Facebook group called Courtney Black Fitness which is so helpful and everyone there recommended that for beginners (it’s not easy though 🤣). I’ve just signed up for a month at the moment to see if I liked it but I’ll probably do three months next time! Really enjoyed it so far. Exercising really helps me mentally too!

Reactions: 1
They are saved to the app so you can do them whenever you like. I’m currently doing the June 28 day challenge. She has a Facebook group called Courtney Black Fitness which is so helpful and everyone there recommended that for beginners (it’s not easy though 🤣). I’ve just signed up for a month at the moment to see if I liked it but I’ll probably do three months next time! Really enjoyed it so far. Exercising really helps me mentally too!
Fab thank you I'm going to have another look later! We have ordered a Peloton but it won't arrive until March or April so I'm looking for something to do in the meantime. There is a thread for Courtney on here that I had a look at...to be honest, maybe this makes me a terrible person but I don't really care if she's problematic if her workouts work 😂 do you need much equipment?
Oh also - someone here suggested I needed to buy some new clothes, my fiance got me some pjs in a size 10 (I seem to be perpetually a 12 regardless of weight) and they actually fit! I'm buzzing!

Reactions: 4
Evening Chums, it's my weigh day today and I've STS again. I'm going to try mixing things up next week to see if that kickstarts me again. Hope everyone has had a good week and got the losses they want. I seem to have zero time to catch up on threads these days but I wish everyone well, going to have a Cherry Pepsi Max and live a little :cool:

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any YouTube recommendations for fitness for a middle aged obese person? 😜 I’m doing 12k steps a day but thinking that I could do with adding a bit more. The steps may tone up my legs but they won’t sort my belly or my bingo wings!

Week 2 next week and it’s going to be a tough one as I’m due my “period” (I’m on the coil and don’t get much bleeding but I do get bad PMS sometimes:rolleyes:). I’m not even going to bother weighing myself until a week after I’m due on as I know the scales won’t be kind to me!

I’ve done well this week, lots of exercise, loving nutracheck and stayed slightly under my calories every day🙂 just need to get my ass into gear and get back into running as I haven’t done one for a month!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.