Weight Loss and Healthy Living #10 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently loosing weight steadily around 2lbs a week and eating healthier except period week which I allow myself to have a few things such chocolate and a pizza. I somehow can’t seem to shift my fupa, it just seems to hang, it’s depressing and stopping me from wearing dresses. I’m sick of only wearing loose baggy clothing. I just don’t know how low in weight I’ll have to get to reduce it. I started off at 74 kg back in January and currently 63 and only 5ft 1.
Does anyone have any tips to shift fat on that area. I usually use the stepper machine at the gym for an hour or incline treadmill, 3 days a week and burning around 900 calories. I also spend one day a week lifting weights.
Unfortunately you can't spot reduce fat, often where you put it on is where it will go last. For me it's my under butt lol. I would suggest lifting more and building muscle as that would help with not having to go down in weight as much, risking potentially looking too lean other places. Like my upper body would be completely dry with bones visible before I lose fat on my legs and butt

Reactions: 3
I’m currently loosing weight steadily around 2lbs a week and eating healthier except period week which I allow myself to have a few things such chocolate and a pizza. I somehow can’t seem to shift my fupa, it just seems to hang, it’s depressing and stopping me from wearing dresses. I’m sick of only wearing loose baggy clothing. I just don’t know how low in weight I’ll have to get to reduce it. I started off at 74 kg back in January and currently 63 and only 5ft 1.
Does anyone have any tips to shift fat on that area. I usually use the stepper machine at the gym for an hour or incline treadmill, 3 days a week and burning around 900 calories. I also spend one day a week lifting weights.
The only thing that's worked for me was very low carbs as it means I don't bloat the same and Coolsculpting.

Reactions: 2
Stuck on 11st 7lbs for a month now, not losing or gaining anything. I'd just been losing weight through exercise and cutting down on eating rubbish but it's time to start maybe looking at calorie counting. How many calories do you folks try and stick to?

Stuck on 11st 7lbs for a month now, not losing or gaining anything. I'd just been losing weight through exercise and cutting down on eating rubbish but it's time to start maybe looking at calorie counting. How many calories do you folks try and stick to?
Google TDEE calculator, put your details in, whatever amount it gives you is your maintenance calories. Take away 400-500 and that's your daily limit.

Reactions: 1
It's so individual the info on what everyone is sticking too would be useless to you. I would suggest for a week or two you record what you are consuming, weight yourself and if you're maintaining then take 200-500 kcal daily from that

Been losing 2lbs a week easily. Weighed myself this morning and I’m 12.11 🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all. I’ve lost 1.5pounds this week.
I’m 1.5 away from a stone 🎉 however I feel like I’ve lost ten stone as I feel soooooo much slimmer and better all round

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.