Weight Loss and Healthy Living #10 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve lost 3lbs this week which I’m happy with! Calorie counting is really working for me. I just need to up my water intake, I’m terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Since taking Berberine I'm definitely less hungry. I take it in the evening, before my meal, as this is usually when I'm the hungriest.

@al255 Did it make you feel really thirsty?

Reactions: 2
I’ve lost 3lbs this week which I’m happy with! Calorie counting is really working for me. I just need to up my water intake, I’m terrible.
Well done! Also tit at drinking water! I can do it if I dilute it with some nas squash but on it’s own, unless I’m really thirsty 🤮

Another who needs to increase their water ✋🏼 I find I can drink lots at the gym but once I’m home, I don’t drink as much as I should. I drink clear whey sometimes which encourages me to drink around 750mls (because it’s too expensive to waste) 😂

Reactions: 1
I find drinking water in the morning helps a lot, i usually drink two pints

It’s just an app that records and tracks weight loss but it breaks it up for you into little milestones based on your goal weight/date! I really like it so far.
Thanks for recommending, I downloaded it based on your post. I really like it, I’ve put a realistic weekly goal and it’s nice to see the expected timeline of loss. I had to spend a good bit of time logging previous losses from fitness pal but that helps to see the trend so far.

I drink clear whey sometimes which encourages me to drink around 750mls (because it’s too expensive to waste) 😂
I've starting drinking this first thing in the morning, pushing my breakfast back to around 11am and it seems to be helping. I also know I'm starting my day with a decent amount of water.

Thanks for recommending, I downloaded it based on your post. I really like it, I’ve put a realistic weekly goal and it’s nice to see the expected timeline of loss. I had to spend a good bit of time logging previous losses from fitness pal but that helps to see the trend so far.
Happy to help! I think I’m going to keep the subscription as I find it’s really helping me to break it all down.
---
Well done! Also tit at drinking water! I can do it if I dilute it with some nas squash but on it’s own, unless I’m really thirsty 🤮
When I say water I mean squash because you would not catch me dead drinking plain water 🤮😂

Since taking Berberine I'm definitely less hungry. I take it in the evening, before my meal, as this is usually when I'm the hungriest.

@al255 Did it make you feel really thirsty?
yeah I find myself drinking more water but that’s a good thing anyway!

Feel like I’ve been really consistent the last few weeks with diet and exercise (on the whole) and thank goodness the scales are actually reflecting that!

I feel in a really good position going in to the weekend where I tend to be a bit more relaxed with my diet, I’m going to enjoy all the food and drink I want and not feel guilty about it!

Keep going everyone! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When people ask you if you’ve lost weight how do you react?
The older I get and the more I yo-yo i don’t like to say yes I have lost weight because in the back of my mind i think i’m going to put the weight back on. Plus then it opens it to questions. How did you lose weight? Then people watch what you eat. Ooooh should you be having that biscuit?

By the way…while I was typing this I was thinking of all the judgy women at my work 😂 my proper friends wouldn’t judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The older I get and the more I yo-yo i don’t like to say yes I have lost weight because in the back of my mind i think i’m going to put the weight back on. Plus then it opens it to questions. How did you lose weight? Then people watch what you eat. Ooooh should you be having that biscuit?

By the way…while I was typing this I was thinking of all the judgy women at my work 😂 my proper friends wouldn’t judge.
I can’t help, people never ask me 🤣

I was 194lbs (starting), went down to 191lbs then yesterday I was 193lbs which annoyed me a bit but then I’ve weighed myself today and I’m back down to 191lbs!

I just say I’m working out and being mindful of what I eat but I’m not tracking my weight (even though I am) 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Hi guys! Haven't posted here for ages. I popped over to the saxenda thread for a bit because I got put on that - the thing is that I started taking my health a bit more seriously just before I started taking it, so although I've lost weight since that point and have had no noticeable reduction in appetite since taking saxenda (I've been tracking my intake and literally all that's happened is I've been eating less calorific snacks!), my GP wants me to stay on it for at least a couple more months. Just wanted to say that in case anyone looks at my post history and thinks I'm being dishonest about anything lol.

Anyway I'm feeling really demotivated the last couple of weeks. I'm on holiday next week with family so I know I'll find it really hard to make my own food decisions, and on top of that I've been struggling anyway with the heat and just feeling down 😵💫 hope everyone here is okay!

• Heart

Nowadays I would just say "oh? maybe, I dunno". If they're not close friends I don't see the point in broadcasting my choices. I don't really want any unrequested advice which usually follows.

Even with friends I don't feel the need to go into it anymore. Just yesterday a friend who hasn't seen me in a few months made a comment like "You're smaller than I remember", before I could even decide how to respond she brushed it off and changed the subject. It was refreshing tbh, not having to dwell on it.

If a close friend was to ask me and they themselves had expressed a desire to lose weight too, I might approach it differently but again I wouldn't offer advice or what I've been doing without that information being directly asked for.

I used to originally (when i wasn't consistent) just say nah I haven't, because I knew id put it back on. This time Im telling people that Im actually trying so hard to lose weight because I am. But that's from people telling me I've lost weight, not asking if I have.

Weighed myself this morning, so close to being my lowest weight that I remember in my adult life, ever. On track to get there way before the end of next week, that goal was for the end of june 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve stayed the same this week. Lost a 1lb last week but had put on 1lbs the week before so over the month I’m the same weight, however I have managed 4 weeks of my weights programme. Twice a week. I’m so chuffed. I’ve never been this consistent. Found Wednesdays session so hard. Felt like I was lifting 3 times the amount but I was due on. Today I felt amazing doing it. Amazing how hormones affect me. I wish there was more research and consideration and support for woman around this.

I’m currently loosing weight steadily around 2lbs a week and eating healthier except period week which I allow myself to have a few things such chocolate and a pizza. I somehow can’t seem to shift my fupa, it just seems to hang, it’s depressing and stopping me from wearing dresses. I’m sick of only wearing loose baggy clothing. I just don’t know how low in weight I’ll have to get to reduce it. I started off at 74 kg back in January and currently 63 and only 5ft 1.
Does anyone have any tips to shift fat on that area. I usually use the stepper machine at the gym for an hour or incline treadmill, 3 days a week and burning around 900 calories. I also spend one day a week lifting weights.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.