Weight Loss and Healthy Living #11 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

Reactions: 1
Currently 24 hours into a 36 hour fast (will be probably over 40 hours by the time i break it). It's actually not been too bad lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So I weighed myself yesterday and I was 12.11 and today I’m 12.9!!!!! 🥳 I’ve got to say I’m hammering the cardio at the gym and I don’t feel hungry like I used to either.. I’ve spoke abit on here about berberine and I honestly swear by it. It’s completely suppressed my appitite for a lot of the day! I used to be starrrrrrving by 8am and now I can easily get to 10am. I’m aware your weight can’t really be a 2lbs loss so quickly but I’m taking it and hoping the scales don’t go up tomorrow 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So I weighed myself yesterday and I was 12.11 and today I’m 12.9!!!!! 🥳 I’ve got to say I’m hammering the cardio at the gym and I don’t feel hungry like I used to either.. I’ve spoke abit on here about berberine and I honestly swear by it. It’s completely suppressed my appitite for a lot of the day! I used to be starrrrrrving by 8am and now I can easily get to 10am. I’m aware your weight can’t really be a 2lbs loss so quickly but I’m taking it and hoping the scales don’t go up tomorrow 😂😂😂
Iv had berberine mentioned to me a few times due to my pcos. Where are you buying? I’m tempted to try it. Iv lost 9lbs in the past 6 weeks so anything that will help I’m all for

Iv had berberine mentioned to me a few times due to my pcos. Where are you buying? I’m tempted to try it. Iv lost 9lbs in the past 6 weeks so anything that will help I’m all for
Amazon product

it’s great stuff! I saw on some websites too it’s good for PCOS
---
Been on an 11k hike with my friend this morning. Strava said 16k steps. Not bad for 2.5 hours ☺🎉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I ordered it yesterday to try! Saw it can be quite effective for weight loss, obviously it's not a miracle but could be good for some extra help! Hoping it will help cravings before period at least a little bit

Oops I lost us for a few days because of the new thread 😂
I’m getting weighed tomorrow because I didn’t do it last Thursday. I haven’t been bad bad but I could have made better choices and I haven’t been to the gym as much as I could have but I guess I’ve been more active that usual just with walking 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just under 10 weeks until my holiday and still 19lb to go, I don’t think I’m going to make it because I don’t seem to have big losses anymore

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have any good links to low calorie recipe ideas? Like pastas and things like that 🤔 I like Pinch of Nom but wondered if anyone had any others 😊

Eeeek 12 stone 8 as of this morning! 1.5 stone to go 🥳 hopefully keep losing weight at a rate of 2.5-3 pounds a week and soon be back to normal which I can maintain and go the gym 4-5 times a week instead of 6 😂

Reactions: 7
I can never seem to get past the early stages or reducing calories and dancing around the same number on the scale.

it’s so hard to want this so much and yet have it feel like it’s so out of reach ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I got weighed and I’m still the same weight as I was on the 16th June. I was hoping to see the 14 stones on the scales but it’s still evading me 😂 next week for sure. Im going to track absolutely everything for the next 8 days before I get weighed again, sometimes I think I can eyeball the calories and that’s probably my downfall right now.
---
A little story about my need for seeing the 14 on the scales.
5 years so I lost a lot of weight (6 stone) with slimming world but I ended up poorly and put most back on. I got to 15’6 with sw and I always wanted to get to 14’13 just so I could say I’m in the 14 stone bracket And my lightest weight since I was a teen haha. It’s proving hard to get there so I need it so bad next week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Glad there is a group on here for support. I’ve recently signed up to Nutracheck to try and lose weight. I had a heartbreak weight loss in 2019 of 2 stone and so I bought lots of new clothes.

Slowly gained weight back and then had a baby last year which has changed my body shape somewhat. And means I can’t fit into most of the clothes in my wardrobe 😩 I’ve also got clothes dating back 10 years that are even smaller but were expensive and I don’t want to just ditch or sell for a lot less than I paid when I’d love to fit into them again!

Managed to lose 5lbs over 2 weeks which isn’t as much as I’d ideally like but I feel healthier and my clothes are starting to fit differently so I guess the number isn’t the only thing to focus on. Realising that I need to plan ahead with food as I’ve bought stuff on yellow sticker, for example, thinking it was healthy and then had a rude awakening (sweet potato falafel 😳).

If anyone can recommend low calorie but large volume foods I’d be grateful. I already drink at least 3 litres of water a day and am worried I’ll start drinking too much if I have a glass every time I feel hungry!

Reactions: 4
I've not lost anything the last week. I had a takeaway last Sunday which definatrlt didn't help.

I am trying to get more protein into my diet as I want to build muscle whilst losing weight as I don't want a lot of lose skin. O am wearing a sleeveless dress to my sisters wedding and want my arms to look more toned.

Protein is also supposed to keep you fuller for longer. Lunch this week is chicken salad going just have a shake tonight as I didn't sleep well last night and had a midnight snack (shouldn't have bought the chocolate)...

Glad there is a group on here for support. I’ve recently signed up to Nutracheck to try and lose weight. I had a heartbreak weight loss in 2019 of 2 stone and so I bought lots of new clothes.

Slowly gained weight back and then had a baby last year which has changed my body shape somewhat. And means I can’t fit into most of the clothes in my wardrobe 😩 I’ve also got clothes dating back 10 years that are even smaller but were expensive and I don’t want to just ditch or sell for a lot less than I paid when I’d love to fit into them again!

Managed to lose 5lbs over 2 weeks which isn’t as much as I’d ideally like but I feel healthier and my clothes are starting to fit differently so I guess the number isn’t the only thing to focus on. Realising that I need to plan ahead with food as I’ve bought stuff on yellow sticker, for example, thinking it was healthy and then had a rude awakening (sweet potato falafel 😳).

If anyone can recommend low calorie but large volume foods I’d be grateful. I already drink at least 3 litres of water a day and am worried I’ll start drinking too much if I have a glass every time I feel hungry!
id recommend the Tom Kerridge lose weight for good cookbook for large volume low calorie.Quite a lot of the recipes are online but we honestly live off his meals

Reactions: 3
Hi all! I posted here last year when I was losing weight for my wedding… well since then I’ve gained it all back after my honeymoon 🥲 so here I am again… starting off with this little lunch earlier 🙂 I don’t eat a lot, I just eat calorific foods, hence why I gained the weight back. So I need healthier foods generally or more portion control!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Me and my best friend have decided to challenge ourselves in July to eat more balanced and healthy meals! Usually when me and my partner try to do this we fall back in our old routines and habits quickly, but I feel like trying this with a friend might work better so we can hold each other accountable.
The thing I struggle most with (STILL) is boredom eating/snacking later in the day. Even if I have a good and filling lunch or dinner it still happens ugh

Reactions: 3
Looked into getting Berberine as talked about on here but worry the tablets will be too big for me to take as have a bit of a fear of them getting stuck in my throat.

Last day I did any exercise was nearly a week ago as I've been away for a wedding but have been really good with my snacking etc and back at it tomorrow again - crazy how I've actually missed working out and being in more of a routine!

Well on the libra app, I'm predicted to reach my goal in November 2024 🤣 (my goal is 12st)
13st3lb this morning, which is the lowest I've managed to get to (then I duck it all up) so really need to focus now on getting below this and reaching the first mini goal of going under 13st

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.