Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd forgotten about honestly, I unfollowed after the headscarf thing and considering I enjoyed her stories and even interacted with her/them, I don't miss her 'content' at all actually!

Reactions: 4
It still strikes me that she doesn’t like her kids much. They’re constantly staying overnight with their grandparents

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow her when she would preach about environmental matters but then do a 100 mile round trip in the car to get waxed/her hair done. Shame there are no salons in Perthshire 🙄

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow her when she would preach about environmental matters but then do a 100 mile round trip in the car to get waxed/her hair done. Shame there are no salons in Perthshire 🙄
Exactly. Going on and on about sustainable clothes and consumer guilt but doesn’t think twice ordering Multiple dresses to be delivered multiple times, travelling for hair dos and jetting off on holiday. Nothing wrong with any of those things in themselves but pick a frigging side of the fence

Reactions: 4
or to go to Waitrose in Edinburgh.
Is she still picking her teeth/ spots/ eating on her stories?

Reactions: 7
or to go to Waitrose in Edinburgh.
Is she still picking her teeth/ spots/ eating on her stories?
And posting so many words and memes and links in her stories all at once enough to give you a headache. Don’t know how she has the time

I just lurked her, never heard of her before. She called her child a skinny little angry testicle. Nope. duck off. I am expecting and no way expecting to not say bad things about my children for a laugh...TO MY PARTNER OR MOTHER. Not the internet. She’s trash.

I used to like her, went to one of her slice in the city events. After that she got to big headed and I can’t remember the last time I watched her.

She’s talking about reusable period products (hashtag ad) which I’m all for but what the duck is this comment about? Even if the “People who are overweight” are self identifying as that it’s a really insensitive comment to make. Wee Slice has body issues, she’s always going on about food, tried to set up a WhatsApp group for people to share a weight loss journey and is forever putting herself down so followers can shower her with love. It’s toxic bullshit

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s talking about reusable period products (hashtag ad) which I’m all for but what the duck is this comment about? Even if the “People who are overweight” are self identifying as that it’s a really insensitive comment to make. Wee Slice has body issues, she’s always going on about food, tried to set up a WhatsApp group for people to share a weight loss journey and is forever putting herself down so followers can shower her with love. It’s toxic bullshit
Oh yes the WhatsApp group where she then shared a screenshot of all the people joining with all their names and numbers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 including Alice JT!

So people recommended a particular vitamin and her first thought wasn’t to buy some, but to contact them ask for some for free?

right.

• Wow
The begging for aveda has peed me off again, she was asking for salon recommendations last week even tho she had a voucher ?! For a “social media consultant” surley she can’t think her followers haven’t spotted this ..

Looks like the distillery they moved out of Edinburg for had been sold on. She’s now talking about moving to saint Andrews , house hunting for work she says .. wonder if it’s to work for Eden mill or if they have bought another one themselves ? The Sale may explain why they could afford to go to Thailand for a month , I really do think they are loaded!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....s-buy-over-perthshire-distillery-20748829.amp

https://www.heraldscotland.com/busi...w-distillery-in-st-andrews-university-campus/

Did anyone see when she kicked off because one of her followers told her to get her thyroid checked because it looked a bit swollen, and she blocked the follower and caused a scene about the whole thing...
Now it turns out she did have a problem, and she’s booked in for surgery to remove it. 🙈 Poor follower!

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see when she kicked off because one of her followers told her to get her thyroid checked because it looked a bit swollen, and she blocked the follower and caused a scene about the whole thing...
Now it turns out she did have a problem, and she’s booked in for surgery to remove it. 🙈 Poor follower!
Yes. She had a clear goitre and often spoke about tiredness / weight/ low mood. She went on and on about unsolicited comments/ advice about her “fat neck”. At least she’s had it checked now.