Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sometimes I don’t mind her, but my god when she’s had her hair/eyebrows etc done. She seems to suddenly think she looks like a super model not an overly hairy red faced Moaning, constantly eating mum of 2

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Abi da Walker

Blocking and bitching about a woman who told her to get her thyroid checked was the end for me. Turns out she had a cancerous lump. She unblocked and apologised but too little too late. She was up in arms about unsolicited health advice and as good as told the woman to fuck off from what I remember.

Reactions: 9

Pintofwhine

She’s proud at being late all the time for school- what an utter cunt! Yeah your kids must be so proud too? What do you not get? You’re late for school then the teacher is at a disadvantage, you care so much about key workers and the whole world- but you don’t, because you think you’re so special that you can do what you like and just laugh at all those people who get their kids places on time cos they aren’t selfish lazy bastards? She so entitled I can’t actually believe it- only she matters, nobody else does. I hate people that are constantly late as it shows not just how much they are just disgusting lazy people but they are also selfish enough to think that they are above everyone else and simple etiquette doesn’t apply to them. My father was late for everything and it has given me the biggest complex because I was so embarrassed by always being the late kid. Bet you’re never late for things that are important to you though weeslice, if you’re paying for that PT or the all you can eat buffet that you’re constantly grazing at 🤬

Reactions: 8

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
I'll never forget when she got a parking ticket and "hilariously" tried to get everyone to donate money to pay it off. Pay your own parking ticket you knob!

Reactions: 8

Abi da Walker

Today we have morning after pill information. I don’t know why she’d share with Instagram that BigSlice couldn’t pull out in time.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Pintofwhine

Why oh why oh why oh why the fuck is she always crying - why does she have to share it? No- it doesn’t make you relatable!

Pintofwhine

Patreon and Ko-Fi? Why doesn’t she just directly ask us to pay her rent?
It’s not like she’s creating useful, engaging, valuable content.
This is what I don’t get- she’s a jumbled up mess - jumps on any bandwagon and how many times has she fucked up and been racist/ableist/stupid - so happy to pay her to post once a year when she remembers and in the meantime decide she’s now an expert in menstrual cups/sustainability/chickens/fitness/booze/living in the country/social justice warrior. Pick a lane?

I had to unfollow her when she would preach about environmental matters but then do a 100 mile round trip in the car to get waxed/her hair done. Shame there are no salons in Perthshire 🙄
or to go to Waitrose in Edinburgh.
Is she still picking her teeth/ spots/ eating on her stories?

Pintofwhine

Why does she insist on showing the crying pictures/stories? Ok we get it - youre so “real” and “authentic” - you ugly cry, wow you’re so brave to put that out there, I think she’s basically trying to be the next lifewithivycoco- why I have no idea Cos she’s so bloody annoying too!

• Heart
Personally I find that hashtag a bit insulting,

Fuck yeah I'm, miffed, another lazy bint getting freebies just for being a champion tooth picker whilst I work myself to the ground.

lorark7

Blocking and bitching about a woman who told her to get her thyroid checked was the end for me. Turns out she had a cancerous lump. She unblocked and apologised but too little too late. She was up in arms about unsolicited health advice and as good as told the woman to fuck off from what I remember.
This was my friend - she called her a c*nt publicly and didn’t actually apologise...

• Wow
I find her unbearable. I don’t follow her but heard about the hajib mocking and had a look. While she has apologised she really showed how ignorant she is.

I can’t stand how she eats on stories then persists in constantly picking food out of her teeth!
IMO she always looks like she needs a good bath 🙈
Along with the skin picking, spot squeezing and gurning. Boke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Starshining

VIP Member
B38A020B-CA17-409A-A6F6-46A60AFD0C16.jpeg

#dontbemiffeditsjustagift WTF?? I’m sure I didn’t see this hashtag on the official CSA guidelines??

It’s like Mutha Hood’s #giftymcwifty one 😡

Let’s put a fun spin on me receiving ANOTHER freebie #Gift 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Why does this woman feel the need to take so many insta breaks?! It's only instagram, why r u taking it so serious?!

All you do is come on show us your gums, ratty hair and how you hate your kids and you think it's like a full time job?! Get a life woman!

If it gets to you so much delete your account for your own wellbeing, you won't be missed.

sparklemum1980

The thing that caught me the other day on her stories that you'd be paying for a 15 minute call once a week for accountability/encouragement. So, basically paying for friendship? But it's only a 15 minute call, so I don't see how on earth that would give you any time to talk about your plans/goals/advice. Over the month it'd be £29 for an hour consultation... I think if you wanted coaching better to go to someone who has done some training and have an actual hour session. Or go to an accredited therapist while more expensive initially, they could actually help you untangle any negative thoughts that are hampering your progress.
Skirting around coaching without any training could be quite harmful.