Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I found this! First time poster on here. She does my flipping head in. Her chat is so repetitive and dull, she must be bloody loaded SAHM (mostly ) selling up here city pad and moving to the country , looking for private schools on one income 🤨. She went to a very privileged private school too it is on her linkedin. Very sanctimonious about the whole farm shopping , small business , cruelty free stuff too and the whole “new post mostly about how” yaawn. I started following her when I was on mat leave and actaully thought she was pretty fun content wise a few years ago, and then she jusy took the whole run-down-mum thing too far .

Reactions: 4
Has she never heard of google. Wonder what her app is going to be after she was “looking for developers “ .. READ Anyone looking for some un paid work in exchange for not a cheesey hashtag . Yup, I know a man who can ... but it’ll cost you a few grand cough cough... Fekin salad bowls ? Wtf. It’s lunch just eat it and move on. Recommendations for fekin salad bowls. I just can’t

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed a while ago & have just had a nosey like you do! I’m confused are the kids no longer shown on insta? She seem to be hiding there faces also picture that where once on of the kids are no longer there???

I unfollowed a while ago & have just had a nosey like you do! I’m confused are the kids no longer shown on insta? She seem to be hiding there faces also picture that where once on of the kids are no longer there???
She decided not to show them any more recently as she realises they may be bullied in future . To be fair that’s a decent move.

Reactions: 3
She decided not to show them any more recently as she realises they may be bullied in future . To be fair that’s a decent move.
Whilst I agree with not putting your kids on social media I just feel that she did it until she earned enough followers then decided to stop!

Reactions: 4
Making jokes in her stories about drunk driving and drinking whilst pregnant. Edgy AF. If only either of those things were funny.

Reactions: 2
Dragging up an old thread here but I need somewhere to vent my annoyance at Weeslice and her current myHermes dress delivery saga (she ordered a dress for going to London, it didn’t arrive, she ordered 2 more to be delivered to London where she was only going to be for a couple of nights, they didn’t get delivered, she is now home and they’ve been delivered to the London apartment). I mean seriously, just wear a different dress you absolute muppet! What a stupid thing to do. Absolutely zero sympathy as Hermes are notorious for not delivering on time!

Reactions: 5
Dragging up an old thread here but I need somewhere to vent my annoyance at Weeslice and her current myHermes dress delivery saga (she ordered a dress for going to London, it didn’t arrive, she ordered 2 more to be delivered to London where she was only going to be for a couple of nights, they didn’t get delivered, she is now home and they’ve been delivered to the London apartment). I mean seriously, just wear a different dress you absolute muppet! What a stupid thing to do. Absolutely zero sympathy as Hermes are notorious for not delivering on time!
What about the free hair do at Aveda . Ffs wht
These companies do this?!

Oh yes that was intensely annoying! Apparently she “got out her purse to pay” and they were like don’t worry about it...wish my hairdresser did the same! I really cannot abide her.

Oh yes that was intensely annoying! Apparently she “got out her purse to pay” and they were like don’t worry about it...wish my hairdresser did the same! I really cannot abide her.
Like ffs if you can afford to go all the way to London to get your hair done at aveda for an event, you do not need it for free! These companies should be giving freebies to people who actually do work with an impact on the world if they want to be dishing out freebies .

I’ve seen her pull this stunt before. Beg for free hair do last minute whilst in London, apparently offer to pay but they kindly did it for nothing. 🙄