Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the apology was ok, but everything is relative and if Mrs Meldrum is your comparison for apologies then anyone who acts vaguely grownup and doesn’t whine it wasn’t their fault they made a ‘boob’ is acing it. I’m not a fan of hers, but but least she is owning that she was inappropriate and not blaming anyone else or claiming ‘anxiety’!

Reactions: 1
I find her unbearable. I don’t follow her but heard about the hajib mocking and had a look. While she has apologised she really showed how ignorant she is.

I can’t stand how she eats on stories then persists in constantly picking food out of her teeth!
IMO she always looks like she needs a good bath 🙈
Along with the skin picking, spot squeezing and gurning. Boke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've unfollowed, the whole hijab thing and her utterly tit apology just pissed me off. I'm not even sure why I was following? Just me?

Reactions: 6
I cannot stand gifty mcwifty or don’t get mad it’s just an ad. Shouldn’t they be disclosing them plainly as AD ?

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand gifty mcwifty or don’t get mad it’s just an ad. Shouldn’t they be disclosing them plainly as AD ?
Exactly - ASA would be interested in this blatant misuse of a # considering she is meant to be “a digital mum” 🙄

In case anyone is wondering who her husband's famous cousin is, it's Eddie Redmayne.

Reactions: 2
She’s very patronising when she’s talking about animal testing, I don’t agree with animal testing and avoid products where possible but she’s so sanctimonious about it all.

She’s very patronising when she’s talking about animal testing, I don’t agree with animal testing and avoid products where possible but she’s so sanctimonious about it all.
Didn’t she admit that she isn’t vegan ? Personally I find the animal testing thing a bit hypocritical coming from meat eaters. Also she’s on HCM post .. yawn

I’m honestly not sure , I find Instagram so strange. These normal people become icons , I genuinely think it’s lonely new mums ( we have all been there) because otherwise why would you be obsessed with such people ?

She’s selling herself as some digital marketing expert with social media, she’s done some course (digital mums, I think?). I couldn’t ever recommend anyone to reach out to a professional advisor called Weeslice!

Did anyone catch her humble brag last week; “oh we like the village school, it’s actually better than the private schools we’ve been looking at” 🙄🙄
She’s totally lost her way on the “socials” (she makes me cringe every time she says that), and this is meant to be her job?!

Did anyone catch her humble brag last week; “oh we like the village school, it’s actually better than the private schools we’ve been looking at” 🙄🙄
She’s totally lost her way on the “socials” (she makes me cringe every time she says that), and this is meant to be her job?!
Like Everyone can be a stay at home mum , still afford nursery and pay private school fees??? 😂😂😂

I saw that. She might be middle class to the core but she trashy as f*ck. I can't deal with all 'the gays love me' chat. it's 2019 sweetheart. It's a constant Insta brag. I can't believe she's trying to 'sell' advice on where to go in Edinburgh. shameless!
Do you know her?
yeah. I didn't go to school with her or anything but I've been in her company enough times to know what she's all about.

I’m amazed she has misophonia, half her stories are her chomping, chewing or making noises with her own chops.