Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True 😡 Again, she apparently works as a social media consultant, surely she should be following disclosure rules religiously. What a joke.
A consultant 😭 does that include directing her followers to a form when they ask questions about things to do in Edinburgh so she can charge them for the advice??

Reactions: 3
Her hair annoys me, it’s like she makes it look worse than it really needs to be by wearing it so far forward on her head. I’m all about the mum bun but she just needs it to sit further back!

I think she's shady.

She never owns up to her wrong doings, carries the hand grenade then watches it blow up whilst others carry the burn for her.

Very full of her own hype.

Reactions: 2
Her hair annoys me, it’s like she makes it look worse than it really needs to be by wearing it so far forward on her head. I’m all about the mum bun but she just needs it to sit further back!

She has a really bad receding hairline so it will be to hide that.

B38A020B-CA17-409A-A6F6-46A60AFD0C16.jpeg

#dontbemiffeditsjustagift WTF?? I’m sure I didn’t see this hashtag on the official CSA guidelines??

It’s like Mutha Hood’s #giftymcwifty one 😡

Let’s put a fun spin on me receiving ANOTHER freebie #Gift 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her and had a quick flick through her account. Serious question - what’s the appeal (not a loaded question)? It must have some appeal to attract 20k followers but I’m not really understanding what her account is.

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her and had a quick flick through her account. Serious question - what’s the appeal (not a loaded question)? It must have some appeal to attract 20k followers but I’m not really understanding what her account is.
Personally I followed her because my kids have the same age gap as hers and she used to do lots of hilarious stories about the trials and tribulations of being a sahm. It seems now she's shifted away from talking about parenting possibly because she seems to have a lot of childcare, more power to her for that. I'm not jealous at all 😭

Reactions: 3
Personally I followed her because my kids have the same age gap as hers and she used to do lots of hilarious stories about the trials and tribulations of being a sahm. It seems now she's shifted away from talking about parenting possibly because she seems to have a lot of childcare, more power to her for that. I'm not jealous at all 😭
Thanks 😄

Personally I find that hashtag a bit insulting,

duck yeah I'm, miffed, another lazy bint getting freebies just for being a champion tooth picker whilst I work myself to the ground.

Reactions: 7
Did someone say, in this thread, that she is in digital media?? Wouldnt that mean she is fully compliant with ASA and CSA rules then?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't understand her stories today... if she has a hybrid electric car that means it also has an engine so it doesn't matter if it runs out of battery 🤔

Reactions: 1
I didn’t understand her stories yesterday when she was banging on about some fugly freebie dress but for some reason she was wearing on her head like a hijab?

Reactions: 1