Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she’s finally admitting to herself that’s she’s a kept woman / works for her husband. After years or trying to spin whatever mad plan crossed her mind . I still can’t belief people paid to go to her meet-up .

Reactions: 2

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
What I find odd, she claimed she wasn’t going to show her children on SM yet, there’s days when they feature heavily from emptying the flour all over the kitchen floor... to the showing of her daughter saying the bed smells like daddy’s willy!

Cariad

VIP Member
She did seem to fancy herself as some kind of guru - hence the 'community', but in reality has such poor engagement and lacking any kind of direction - anyone remember the wee slice meet and greet which was an unmitigated disaster with lots of unhappy followers
She'd obviously fancied herself as an influencer at one time but is trying too hard to seem edgy and relevant , and jumping on any bandwagon
Now she's shilling her husband's rum and gin from back of her car , the house always looks a tip, as does she- why would I want to take advice from her?
she starts so many ventures but fails to follow through with practical all of them

Last edited:

Aunt Lydia

So are people still paying for this ’membership’ she’s doing? She has just basically admitted she‘s let it fall to the wayside. Hope they have received refunds!

• Wow

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
The person that wrote it- total Karen but also her response is utterly cunty! And what a load of bollocks about everything being organic and shit- this woman lives on fucking pastry and buying utter tat. Who fucking cares if you have a wooden toothbrush?

• Haha
I think she's shady.

She never owns up to her wrong doings, carries the hand grenade then watches it blow up whilst others carry the burn for her.

Very full of her own hype.

Goodpup

I'll never forget when she got a parking ticket and "hilariously" tried to get everyone to donate money to pay it off. Pay your own parking ticket you knob!
I remember this - she took donations via PayPal and raised enough to pay it off. Clearly she is minted - I don't know any other stay at home mums who get their hair/nails/waxing done as often as she does.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I just lurked her, never heard of her before. She called her child a skinny little angry testicle. Nope. Fuck off. I am expecting and no way expecting to not say bad things about my children for a laugh...TO MY PARTNER OR MOTHER. Not the internet. She’s trash.

Ginfluenced

Making jokes in her stories about drunk driving and drinking whilst pregnant. Edgy AF. If only either of those things were funny.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I used to like her, went to one of her slice in the city events. After that she got to big headed and I can’t remember the last time I watched her.