Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pintofwhine

That is an utter joke !! And in VERY BAD TASTE if
She accepted payment for that. I’d love nhs Scotland to respond to a freedom of information request establishing just how many people got the vaccine “because some random instagrammer got it” . I sinncerly hope this was done for free but she put unpaid ad in her free face cream whereas this one just said ad so I doubt it. If I see anymore wannabes in this shit show I
Will be sending that request myself

If you feel
Inclined

She’s vile, one person said they were pissed off at her taking a few for this- probably more than a nurse ends in a day, grotbags responded and it was the most passive aggressive gaslighting nonsense ever! She says she only accepts vary few bits of paid ad work- what utter bollocks, nobody wants her that’s why she has to take this stuff!

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Calabria

VIP Member
She’s talking about reusable period products (hashtag ad) which I’m all for but what the fuck is this comment about? Even if the “People who are overweight” are self identifying as that it’s a really insensitive comment to make. Wee Slice has body issues, she’s always going on about food, tried to set up a WhatsApp group for people to share a weight loss journey and is forever putting herself down so followers can shower her with love. It’s toxic bullshit
Oh yes the WhatsApp group where she then shared a screenshot of all the people joining with all their names and numbers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 including Alice JT!

Calabria

VIP Member
If I were her my response would be

“Yes, I’ll take the ad but I would like to donate the fee to the NHS (or another worthy cause)”.

Boredofthem

She’s very patronising when she’s talking about animal testing, I don’t agree with animal testing and avoid products where possible but she’s so sanctimonious about it all.
Didn’t she admit that she isn’t vegan ? Personally I find the animal testing thing a bit hypocritical coming from meat eaters. Also she’s on HCM post .. yawn

She’s said in a story that people are asking her about work issues. What does she know about day to day work? What experience does she have? As far as I know she did some promotion work then stopped when she had kids. All fine. But not really qualification to help people with office politics or getting up the ladder. I’m honestly confused as to what she’s offering.
She will just refer them to someone else who is a “total boss babe” in the topic or invite said boss babe as a guest speaker on her patreon . I can predict who it will be too .

Abi da Walker

I’d forgotten about the month in Thailand! No money to buy a house because they’re self employed (understandable given the last year), yet they sold the distillery and had all that money - ideal house deposit, surely?

pixieroo

Chatty Member
I just use google and youtube for an excel issues I have... I've self taught/refreshed my knowledge over the years with this.

Pintofwhine

What I don’t understand is why people would confide or invest ? It’s bloody weird , what is the attraction ? Also, this is her job isn’t it well
One of them. Why can’t she be arsed to even brush her hair ? I wouldn’t dream of going on work calls in that state sorry .. does she thinks it’s relatable ?
Relatable and body positivity innit 🤢 give yerself a wash love, you’re bogging!

Abi da Walker

So patronising and offhand - same as she is with anyone who contacts her to saying anything other than how great she is.

It doesn’t make sense. It’s the holidays so I’m working on all my other accounts but not my personal one ? Surley it would be the other way around ? School
Holidays don’t make you incapacitated. I find it hard to believe she’s 24/7 Mary poppins until school is back. More likely she got the cheque for the bad taste vaccine post and can afford to take her foot off the pedal . Wonder if “her community”
Counts as work during schools break
Until a short while ago she was quite the expert in having two babies close in age, being home with them and having a strict schedule. Now it seems she can’t even work on her “business” that people subscribe to as it’s school holidays…

Minniemousesshoes

She’s said in a story that people are asking her about work issues. What does she know about day to day work? What experience does she have? As far as I know she did some promotion work then stopped when she had kids. All fine. But not really qualification to help people with office politics or getting up the ladder. I’m honestly confused as to what she’s offering.

Nickykelmo

She has just posted the mobile numbers of 256 of her followers.
🤦🏼‍♀️ (I’ve scribbled them out!)
Omg... doesn't she work as a social media consultant? Imagine taking advice from someone who thinks this is an ok thing to do.

Did anyone see when she kicked off because one of her followers told her to get her thyroid checked because it looked a bit swollen, and she blocked the follower and caused a scene about the whole thing...
Now it turns out she did have a problem, and she’s booked in for surgery to remove it. 🙈 Poor follower!
Yes. She had a clear goitre and often spoke about tiredness / weight/ low mood. She went on and on about unsolicited comments/ advice about her “fat neck”. At least she’s had it checked now.