Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fathead

VIP Member
Dragging up an old thread here but I need somewhere to vent my annoyance at Weeslice and her current myHermes dress delivery saga (she ordered a dress for going to London, it didn’t arrive, she ordered 2 more to be delivered to London where she was only going to be for a couple of nights, they didn’t get delivered, she is now home and they’ve been delivered to the London apartment). I mean seriously, just wear a different dress you absolute muppet! What a stupid thing to do. Absolutely zero sympathy as Hermes are notorious for not delivering on time!
What about the free hair do at Aveda . Ffs wht
These companies do this?!

Reactions: 2
It’s probably a good job she apparvrly doesn’t care about social media anymore cos no one , NO ONE wants to know about pet Chickens. I am not convinced about this whole “good life” set up she claims to be loving , baking & rearing chicks & plants . I think she’d much rather be back in city life and working

itsme89

But it sounds like the surgeon has gone and given her bigger boobs than she started with? He must have thought he was doing a good thing (man? 🫒🫒!) but I would be really pissed off at that (even though potentially life saving surgery / cancer / etc etc)
Probably thought he might as well use up the available stomach fat she’s been trying to lose for 10 years whilst claiming to jog and diet!

• Sad

sparklemum1980

Anyone get a screenshot of their new house before she took it down? Hints at it being massive yet always saying how skint they are.
Missed it but saw her post and was just like oh f*^% off. ‘I’ll show you a tour of our 20 room house but we can’t afford to furnish it.’ Give me the biggest break. She does this thing where she acts like she isn’t extremely well off but then on the other side drops in comments about her enormous house is, or how posh her school pal Lydia is (therefore how posh she is) but she’s like cool posh, you know.... 🙄

I don’t follow her and had a quick flick through her account. Serious question - what’s the appeal (not a loaded question)? It must have some appeal to attract 20k followers but I’m not really understanding what her account is.

itsme89

I'm not entirely sure what she's had done but would it come under a breast reduction? If she's paid privately, and it seems like she has, then money talks, doesn't it?
She went via the NHS. Funnily enough she was planning a lift and tuck for her 40th…privately.

• Angry

itsme89

She’s had a housekeep for the past 5 years?! Is this the first time that’s ever been mentioned?
housekeeper doesn’t appear to be any Use, her house is always a midden, plus she’s always pleading poverty!

I know shes going through it but she’s a complete arse!

Abi da Walker

She’s used ‘pacific ally’ in a couple of posts recently when it ought to be ‘specifically’. Is she doing it on purpose? Not going to give her the satisfaction of commenting - but it’s getting very difficult to resist. First time I thought it was a typo. Now I think she could just be that stupid.
Educated at a private school dontcha know.

• Haha

Abi da Walker

Funny you should say that about her using people. I get the feeling she kept her husband strung along as a back up until she’d had her fun, then settled down with him, the well-off safe bet.

Tiredtiredtired

It still strikes me that she doesn’t like her kids much. They’re constantly staying overnight with their grandparents

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It’s the fact she’s probably blocked that person then put it on stories for content rather than replying that in person. She is a complete and utter cunt.

Cariad

VIP Member
And now on the scrounge for some free skincare ...nae shame....ffs just buy some stuff from Boots or Superdrug you tight-fisted Scrooge
B9CF3926-FEC1-4ED2-9F80-C8460DF95CFE.jpg