WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to come on here and slag someone I don’t know but I’ve got potatoes in the kitchen that have more rhythm than Lauren.
You also can’t tell me she wouldn’t be a manipulative pain in the arse to have to suffer, wish Stacey would just spill the beans

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More manipulative pish from her this morning. Just leave us alone, leave Stacey alone, she has moved on and I want to aswell. She knows fine well what she is implying there. Honestly never been more buzzing for someone I don’t know to turn up with a big stunner to get it right up Primm.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These lesbians move on fast! Good for Stacey though I wonder what prim will do now she’s announced it on tt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pathetic but then ‘it’s just a trend guys’ in the comments. Actual mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.