Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I seen an account on my FYP. It’s called Primmfakebreakup. It’s very true what they’re saying. Lauren’s views were terrible prior to this….now both getting big numbers again. Makes you wonder.

Reactions: 1

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I'm just wondering if anyone here would describe Primm as quiet? According to Rosie bush everyone things primms quiet

Muchbee

VIP Member
Have they been in today? Thought they'd be right on lastnight when Rosie started saying that - wonder if they were having a square go 😂

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
It's weird in primms most recent videos she looked like she had lost weight aswell .. looks totally different in that video
I saw primm about a fortnight ago and she didnt look anywhere near as big as she does in her videos.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
Does anyone mind that guy she used to hang about wi all the time? Name began wi E? Wonder what happened there.

maryellensue

I don’t like either of the two of them but I’m so confused why Stacey’s acting like she’s the better out the pair of them and she’s been trying to get rid of prim forever. Lauren was good enough for her for a good few years. She looks like Danny devito if he was fae wishaw and hung out at the job centre. Like at least Lauren isn’t being nasty to her. She might be attention seeking etc but she’s just doing her best trying to move on. We’ve all been there when we’ve been dumped and struggled, no point in kicking someone when they’re down that’s just cruel.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member

Why the hell are authorities involved? There seems to be a lot more to this breakup than anyone knows. Stacy shared this earlier and then primm shared a post too. Someone somewhere must know what’s happening…cmon spill the goss
---

Attachments

Fifah1907

VIP Member
That’s Cosmos video 🤮🤮🤮 they’re heading for cardiac arrest at this rate! Big fatty boom booms..that food would feed 4 people easily!

I can eat A LOT right, like a lot 😂 to the extent people always say either that they’re impressed by how much I can eat, or ‘you’re never going to eat all that and look the way do you, surely?’

but even I wouldn’t get that much 😳