Wedding planning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you have to get a dress even if you're just a regular guest? Don't get me wrong, paying £250 for a dress you didn't choose yourself and won't wear again is way too much, but I'll be maid of honour to my best friend in may and I ordered my dress from Asos (and I chose it myself, no dress code or colour scheme), it was around £40 and I'll probably be able to wear again. She's also my MOH in july and she bought her dress that she chose in Zara for 50e.
I would never want to spend as much as I have to on a dress and I wouldn’t dream of asking people to spend that much if it was my wedding. If I was just a guest I would ideally want to spend £50 and buy something that could be worn again.

I would be furious if someone asked me to be a bridesmaid and then told me I had to pay for the dress/hair/make up! If you want someone to be in the wedding party you pay for that as part of the wedding, and if you can’t afford that then you simply don’t have them involved.
She wants an expensive hen do and money as a gift too so I’m probably just already feeling done with the whole thing at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hello! New to this thread. Hope it’s okay for me to join.

I’m finally getting married this summer after postponing twice due to covid. It’s all slightly chaotic right now as I’m due to give birth 12 weeks before the wedding 😁

Does anyone have any recommendations for good websites I can get invites printed? The lady who was making them for me originally is not able to anymore and I just need them sorting ASAP now!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hello! New to this thread. Hope it’s okay for me to join.

I’m finally getting married this summer after postponing twice due to covid. It’s all slightly chaotic right now as I’m due to give birth 12 weeks before the wedding 😁

Does anyone have any recommendations for good websites I can get invites printed? The lady who was making them for me originally is not able to anymore and I just need them sorting ASAP now!
Design it on Canva and get them printed on printed.com 👌🏻 No wedding prices

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.